Austin, Texas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna be going through austin for a day. Anything i should do in my limited time?
BBQ: Terry Black's, Valentina's, Black's whatever.
The capitol maybe? 6th street at night? I usually go for a few days and just eat a lot and drink a lot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
BBQ: Terry Black's, Valentina's, Black's whatever.
The capitol maybe? 6th street at night? I usually go for a few days and just eat a lot and drink a lot.
Yea, austin is pretty much and eat and drink only town. They have a pinball place that's pretty cool there with hundreds of the things. the original pinballz or whatever. Some of the swimming spots are pretty nice in the summer. Spring water in austin is pretty cool despite the heat. If you want to eat or drink, there's definitely a lot of high quality restaurants there of almost every type.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gonna be going through austin for a day. Anything i should do in my limited time?

Lake Travis is probably the best single thing in Austin, but half a day or less basically limits you to going to The Oasis. The food is average, but the view is nice.

Oasis-Austn.jpg

oasis-texas-mall-1500-09-1024x683.jpg

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Have a friend looking to move here. But has a question. How is the power grid with relation to stability and it's ability to handle all the growth and people moving there.

Thanks in advance.