Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Seriously? You wrote this shit shouldn't you know it?

12.) Moderator actions are final after the first appeal is denied by a majority moderator decision. There is no escalation after moderators.
So what rule was followed when Cad Cad banned him then?

You have to follow the rules first in order for them to be protected.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

12.) Moderator actions are final after the first appeal is denied by a majority moderator decision. There is no escalation after moderators.

12b: unless it would be funnier and more trollolol to arbitrarily overrule the moderators in which case these rules mean nothing and I'll do what I want

Fixed!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I've learned from this and the @Convo situation is that apparently everyone that regularly posts in the NFL thread has a personality disorder or learning disability.

Well, see, there's a reason for that. Football is actually the gayest sport. You have a bunch of sweaty dude who group up in a huddle, smack each other on the asses, and pass balls between their legs so they can make a pass and score.

Fucking gay as fuck. Football is the gayest sport. So it attracts faggots, autists and sociopaths.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

You realize that if you apply the rules like this, then you are giving mods the power to basically ban anyone for anyone reason and there is nothing anyone can do about it right? I mean a banned user cannot appeal. Uber was flat banned for not breaking any written rule. Is this what you want?

• 1Solidarity

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You realize that if you apply the rules like this, then you are giving mods the power to basically ban anyone for anyone reason and there is nothing anyone can do about it right? I mean a banned user cannot appeal. Uber was flat banned for not breaking any written rule. Is this what you want?

All he would have had to do was ask us to vote. We would have. Maybe it would have been overturned, since I'm sure you and AG would have voted against it and since a_skeleton_03 demodded Tuco he's the tiebreaker.

But he didn't, he just got bought off and undid it. No big deal, it's his forum. Just funny how he's a stickler for the rules except when it comes to him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So what rule was followed when Cad Cad banned him then?

The rule that whoever received the most votes would be @Amod

That's exactly what they're elected for. They use their discretion and if they fuck it up then the other mods over turn it. If they all fuck up we clean house and get new ones.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dude welched on a $100 bet WHILE A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. Who gives a flying fuck what board it happened on.

Then he fucking created a new account and spent the next 6 years lying about it.

He paid up and is now unbanned, that is fair. I don't think this means he shouldn't be punished though for the boldfaced lies in this and other threads when confronted about it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yes for Tanoomba.

No for everyone else.

And remember it was a_skeleton_03 who flat banned Tanoomba in the first place, despite there being no rule allowing such bans (and a_skeleton_03 not being a moderator). Then unbanned him several months later also for apparently no reason.

BUT THE RULES.

MUH RULES.

VERY IMPORTANT.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Dude welched on a $100 bet WHILE A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. Who gives a flying fuck what board it happened on.

Then he fucking created a new account and spent the next 6 years lying about it.

He paid up and is now unbanned, that is fair. I don't think this means he shouldn't be punished though for the boldfaced lies in this and other threads when confronted about it.
Being a lying shitbag is not an infractable offense as far as I'm concerned.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And remember it was a_skeleton_03 who flat banned Tanoomba in the first place, despite there being no rule allowing such bans (and a_skeleton_03 not being a moderator). Then unbanned him several months later also for apparently no reason.

BUT THE RULES.

MUH RULES.

VERY IMPORTANT.

Yeah the only problem I have with any of that was him unbanning that faggot.

We have every reason in the world to ban Tanoomba. He's a faggot, a shitty poster, and a terrible human being that contributes nothing to this forum. That was the right call.

• 1Salty

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the only problem I have with any of that was him unbanning that faggot.

We have every reason in the world to ban Tanoomba. He's a faggot, a shitty poster, and a terrible human being that contributes nothing to this forum. That was the right call.

Of course it was. And nobody cared.

But when it's a_skeleton_03 and his facebook troll friend, GUYZ, DA RUELZ.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03 is an interesting fellow. I like him. He hasn't revealed my doxx to people, but I know he has them by now. Except you can't see my facebook wall if you don't follow me, and I've only ever made one post on twitter, so there really isn't much to suss out there that everyone doesn't already know.

But yes, this current troll of his is shallow and pedantic.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

BUT THE RULES.

MUH RULES.

VERY IMPORTANT.
Complains I don't follow the rules then makes fun of me for following the rules. Just Cad things.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Being a lying shitbag is not an infractable offense as far as I'm concerned.
You don't think it's infractable. Interesting. Several members and mods spent time tracking down the truth behind his lies, wasting our time, all the while Uber was a dickbag about the entire thing.

Get back to me the next time Uber makes a good post.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You don't think it's infractable. Interesting. Several members and mods spent time tracking down the truth behind his lies, wasting our time, all the while Uber was a dickbag about the entire thing.

So report his posts.

He isn't protected in any way.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Hahaha this is gold! Sweet life you have. 3-0 Uber

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.