Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Soygen Soygen

I gave a_skeleton_03 $80 and now run the board. He didn't want people thinking he was cheap so he told everyone $200. I agreed as long as he changed burnems avatar.

AngryGerbil AngryGerbil rustled Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon by giving me a fabolous banner
Hey look, he can make an actual funny post.

As worthless of a poster as Uber is, the ban was an over reach (according to the rules). I think his original post here should have been reported, and then possibly every post he made after that where he continued to lie. That way maybe he could have been RRP'd and actually punished.

As to the original bet with Burnem and Uber, I don't understand how a_skeleton_03 sees that as a valid bet. He asked for clarification before agreeing to the bet (a VERY common occurrence in avatar bets) and the game was still 2 hours away. So calling Burnem a welcher is quite disingenuous. a_skeleton_03 already apologized about the avatar change, so who really cares? I actually didn't care that much, but found the irony a bit too much to call out given a_skeleton_03's history of getting on the mods at Rerolled for that kind of fuckery. I actually always found that stuff to be amusing.

Anyway, that is just my 2 worthless cents in this whole fiasco. Troll on, Uber!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think his original post here should have been reported

I reported one of the posts about the bet. In the attempt to ascertain the validity of the bet, it was discovered that Uber was a bet welcher. He was punished for that. Then a_skeleton_03 decided to allow him to pay the amount he owed for the previous welching.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves He said deal. That's an agreement, he understood what was at stake, no clarification needed, he invented the bet and agreed to the stakes.

You're being obtuse if you can't see how his actions about having his precious avatar changed relate to his backing out of the bet he agreed to.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves He said deal. That's an agreement, he understood what was at stake, no clarification needed, he invented the bet and agreed to the stakes.

You're being obtuse if you can't see how his actions about having his precious avatar changed relate to his backing out of the bet he agreed to.
That's fine man, agree to disagree. I have had a few avatar bets, and there are usually several posts before it is agreed upon. Hell just look at the most recent one with Wizardhawk and uhh, someone else. Several back and forth posts before a final agreement. Again, just my observation when I read the thread, him saying deal was to the length of time, since that is the specific point you guys were discussing at that time.

And I to be clear, I don't even like Burnem! Until his Cowboys lost he was almost as obnoxious as you are in that thread!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves so his first post initiating the bet and then me agreeing to it in the very next post is forgotten? No animosity in this post.

He's a child about his avatar, all it boils down too.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The casual walk of the American soldiers is way more gooder than the miming animated goose stepping and arm swinging of these lesser armies.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Technically, "5.) All avatar and ban bets are sacrosanct, if you can't do the time don't do the crime." leaves a lot of room for amod interpretation. Eventually paying up long past when you should still negatively impacts the "sacrosanct" nature of it.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.