Status
Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nah fuck that, he backed out before the fucking game started.

That's all that matters.

Uber is a dumb fuck that bet more than one person and that is a perfectly valid reason for backing out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't care if Uber or Burnem is obnoxious or a dick or anything. Sports is about shit-talking most of the time anyway, its all good.

It just seems on my reading that the details of the entire bet were in dispute. I think a reasonable person can infer that Burnem acknowledged that he was interested in the bet but that the details needed to be worked out. I also feel strongly that in the case of multiple bets at the same time, additional details need to be worked out in regards to what happens if there is a conflict. If someone can serve both sentences simultaneously or one right after the other, that has to be worked out.

The only case I can think of with multiple bets are the MH370 ban bets, of which I am a part of. In that case, its bans though, and so multiple bans are the same as a single ban.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't care if Uber or Burnem is obnoxious or a dick or anything. Sports is about shit-talking most of the time anyway, its all good.

It just seems on my reading that the details of the entire bet were in dispute. I think a reasonable person can infer that Burnem acknowledged that he was interested in the bet but that the details needed to be worked out. I also feel strongly that in the case of multiple bets at the same time, additional details need to be worked out in regards to what happens if there is a conflict. If someone can serve both sentences simultaneously or one right after the other, that has to be worked out.

The only case I can think of with multiple bets are the MH370 ban bets, of which I am a part of. In that case, its bans though, and so multiple bans are the same as a single ban.
I think I just went cross eyed.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Backed out after you agreed. Got it.

Complete lack of reading comprehension, got it. Also learn the difference between welching and backing out. When you bet Jooka $100 lost the bet and never paid is welching, refusing to proceed with a bet before it's finalized prior to the start of the game is backing out...something we all wish your father had done.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

You understand it was him asking for the bet right? I don't know where you infer he was confused, he said deal.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You understand it was him asking for the bet right? I don't know where you infer he was CONFUSED, he said deal.

Read what he said again, read what you then said in response and attempt to figure out why in regards to reading comprehension you are found wanting yet again. I provided a clue for you Sherlock, stop embarrassing yourself.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You were confused by the details. Because you're retarded

He implied I wanted and needed clarification before finalizing the bet, he was correct. You inferred confusion from his conclusion, you lack reading comprehension and your persistent use of the word confusion is borderline straw man.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
So you were agreeing to the bet being 2 weeks, but the bet was not finalized because you needed to clarify the bet you offered to me? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You offer a bet, I agree to it, you offer one week, I say two, you agree, but then disagree about what the bet was for.

@Amod I implore you to read his responses to see the depths of this troll, send this man his avatar.

• 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Salty

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So you were agreeing to the bet being 2 weeks, but the bet was not finalized because you needed to clarify the bet you offered to me? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You offer a bet, I agree to it, you offer one week, I say two, you agree, but then disagree about what the bet was for.

@Amod I implore you to read his responses to see the depths of this troll, send this man his avatar.

You lack reading comprehension and it's obvious, stop embarrassing yourself.

• 1Salty

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Burnem was looking to hash out the details. Details never got hashed. No Amod was summoned to bless the thing as most others do.

As a member of the Supreme Order of Omnipotent Perfect Justicars, I rule in favor of Burnem. No bet was finalized.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now move this pile of shit where it belongs.

Well, I was looking for a rickshaw with a Patriots logo on it or something but found this instead.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Burnem was looking to hash out the details. Details never got hashed. No Amod was summoned to bless the thing as most others do.

As a member of the Supreme Order of Omnipotent Perfect Justicars, I rule in favor of Burnem. No bet was finalized.

Can you just point me to the detail that wasn't hashed out? I understood all the details perfectly.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.