Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Real bunch of pussies we've turned in to if this is what is required for two men to make a bet. Sad. Thanks Draegen, thanks Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre . Live with your cognitive dissonance pussy.

• 6Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Can you just point me to the detail that wasn't hashed out? I understood all the details perfectly.

Hey look a legitimate chance to show you an example of someone inferring confusion. You implied you were confused, a_skeleton_03 inferred it and then clarified.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Real bunch of pussies we've turned in to if this is what is required for two men to make a bet. Sad. Thanks Draegen, thanks Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre . Live with your cognitive dissonance pussy.

I'd point out your hypocrisy but your feeble mind clearly doesn't have the capacity to understand, retard. Like my new avatar?

• 1Salty

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Wait... That super-gay avatar wasn't his punishment?

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I think what we have learned here is that Uber is the sort of cunt who will make multiple avatar gets and Burnem is the kind of cunt who requires a notary present to hold to his bets. Everyone is a loser here, including us for witnessing this shitshow.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
So I think what we have learned here is that Uber is the sort of cunt who will make multiple avatar gets and Burnem is the kind of cunt who requires a notary present to hold to his bets. Everyone is a loser here, including us for witnessing this shitshow.
Sounds about right. Kind of curious about the supposed money bet that Uber welched on that people have brought up.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
If I was on the fence about visiting the NFL thread before this thread has cured me of that

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I was on the fence about visiting the NFL thread before this thread has cured me of that

You owe me a space rocket and a new set of sides because this post sent mine into orbit.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can you just point me to the detail that wasn't hashed out? I understood all the details perfectly.

You are a shallow man. Twist your words and intentions all you wish, you are new to gambling and betting.

I can bark all I want for any bet. I could sit here and shit post in every forum asking for bets. Until I quote someone else with a "deal/you got it" then there is no bet. Plain and simple. You never finalized your bet. You should auto lose for this shit thread and your shitty antics.

I propose a new amendment; Only one bet at a time, failure to comply is 1 week shaw. And anytime someone asks for Amod's help with a bet enforcement and they are clearly in the wrong on, they will suffer 2x what the bet is for.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I've never bet jooka in my life. My post after being freed from Millie ps ban is on this forum.

Facts, not opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.