Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I've never bet jooka in my life. My post after being freed from Millie ps ban is on this forum.

Facts, not opinions.

I stated the facts, you were banned for welching on a $100 bet. Also you clearly don't understand what the word opinion means either, the word you were looking for was fiction you retarded fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Are you fucking kidding me? So all of this drama was brought up by someone who was already banned from the forum for awhile for bet welching?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Are you fucking kidding me? So all of this drama was brought up by someone who was already banned from the forum for awhile for bet welching?

I don't see where he was ever banned on rerolled. He's got pretty consistent post history from 2012 forward.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

No I'm not kidding you, he still owes $100 for a bet he lost and was permanently banned from the website for welching and was only allowed to post after we fled the original FoH because the ban was from the website not the community.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't see where he was ever banned on rerolled. He's got pretty consistent post history from 2012 forward.

This happened on FoH, there was a big stink when he was allowed back on the technicality that this wasn't FoH.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My posts from FoH are here. Lies on lies.

You don't understand the definitions of the words you use, I'm not lying. You were banned for welching on a bet, $100. I might not be entirely accurate on the details but it's not because I'm intentionally trying to deceive, I could be mistaken on the exact details but you were banned for welching and wasn't allowed back until after we fled the original site.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You don't understand the definitions of the words you use, I'm not lying. You were banned for welching on a bet, $100. I might not be entirely accurate on the details but it's not because I'm intentionally trying to deceive, I could be mistaken on the exact details but you were banned for welching and wasn't allowed back until after we fled the original site.
This is accurate as far as I can remember. We could ask @jooka but I'm fairly sure he's smoked himself stupid.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

How could this be though, he's such an upstanding non-confrontational poster here, it's hard to see how he would have gotten himself in that sort of trouble.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How could this be though, he's such an upstanding non-confrontational poster here, it's hard to see how he would have gotten himself in that sort of trouble.

My sarcasm detector is shitty as a lot of posters in the nfl thread can attest to but your sarcasm is loud and clear lol

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Burnem is perpetuating a lie, it's what he does. Any bet I've ever made I've paid up in full completely. To the best of my recollection I've only lost one, to an Indians fan. Purebred winner here. Sorry fags.

• 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Just Burnem things

I'm not making any bet that has a chance of being voided, stop being a dodgy delusional fucktard. A bet has a winner and a loser, not win/lose/void. Fuck off with your pathetic dodging and bet goalpost shifting.

Pussy, which is why you dodged your own fucking bet. You're like Mitch McConnell vetoing his own bill. Post #2341 and #2342 I bet you sound like McConnell as well.

You structured the fucking bet, I added the penalty, you claiming assumptions is all on you...you made an assumption not me. You ran from your own bet like the delusional fuck you are. Accept your bet or fuck off, I'm done with you for real this time.

Fucking delusional retard who backed down from his own bet claims I bluffed, fuck off. Dallas is 10-6 or better this season, lifetime ban. No what if pussy void shit, no excuses for you to cry foul on and back out on like you did with your own bet. Dallas 10-6 or better and you are gone forever, any record worse and I am gone forever.

Look at the pussy run.

Run pussy run, like the delusional coward that you are.

Everyone can see you for the pussy you are, coward.

Yes I get it you are a petulant shit stain troll, but you are also a fucking coward who won't take the bet because you know you will lose and trolling is more important to you.

• 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Cad Cad then he says later he may be misremembering. Spoiler alert, he is. But Burnem has taken off and run with it.

• 1Salty

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Burnem is perpetuating a lie, it's what he does. Any bet I've ever made I've paid up in full completely. To the best of my recollection I've only lost one, to an Indians fan. Purebred winner here. Sorry fags.

So I'm making up the entire thing out of whole cloth and others are conspiring with me against you? Should have taken my advice in the NFL thread and not embarrassed yourself. Can't think of anything else you lost, nothing at all? I'll give you a hint since it's painfully obvious to everyone whose read this thread you are mentally retarded, go to the first page and read the thread again.

• 1Solidarity

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just Burnem things

Not telling the whole story, just like the original post. The only person who has been dishonest is you and it's blatantly obvious to everyone. Also that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, or the original topic. That's you screaming look squirrel and hoping people get distracted or since you posted no context at all thinking that has anything with the bet we never agreed upon or the bet you welched on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.