• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yup sure, keep with that narrative. I see you didn't dispute my timeline of events and how you are wrong but hey you disagree with me so I must be looking for some way to abuse you.

Not sure what you're talking about with that timeline, or how it's relevant. If you don't feel the mods can do their job, scrap the whole system.

Let the free market decide what mods stay and which mods go. Isn't that the entire point of having elections in the first place?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If it was that easy I would have just paid a solid grand to have Cad 'dissapear' and myself installed in his place after I was unjustly shawed.

a_skeleton_03 has rebuffed my generous offers. GENEROUS offers.

If you wanna pay a_skeleton_03 some money to ban Tanoomba, I'd be okay with that.

Sterling

El Presidente
I still don't really see how the whole him double dipping with the avatar bets is just being glossed over for the most part. That's some seriously colossal faggot shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The one thing that is going to come out of this is the longest set of autistic rules you people have ever seen.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Made it past the first round of asshat of the year; thinks he has a shot at being elected a mod. Nope, I'm not talking about Tanoomba

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.