Avengers: Age of Ultron

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tony Stark just has a face you want to touch...

Tony-Stark.gif

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Scarlet Witch would be a good registration vehicle since she eventually goes crazier than a shithouse rat.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The first comic with Doom and the Sea Horn is absolutely hilarious.

The second...Doom doesn't seem to ultimate when his head gets crushed like a melon so easily, whats the story there?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The first comic with Doom and the Sea Horn is absolutely hilarious.

The second...Doom doesn't seem to ultimate when his head gets crushed like a melon so easily, whats the story there?
Doom wanted to be Doom so in order to create chaos he created a bullet to kill the scarlet witch (or something) this Emo'd out Magneto so he went and flipped the poles or something, wiping out lots of the population heroes/villians, basically Doom was the catalyst.

Reed figured it out and was Emo about it, how Doom will always do Doom things and Reed can't stop him, so Ben decides to do what Reed won't, kill Doom.

timeskip 3/4 years later(real years) the most recent 6 issue Ultimate FF has Doom on the team, w/ Sue leading and Namor going, "wtf i saw your head get crushed". Turns out it wasn't a doombot but Sue and Jonny's mom disguised as Doom. (cuz he has mind control powers over Latveria citizens?, something like that)

Oh in the ultimate version he also has robo goat legs, and this is how you can tell he's the real Doom vs. fake doom with human legs.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Reminds me of a week or two ago when I tried to re-read Secret Wars. I got a couple issues in and then stopped because every sentence that wasn't a question ended in an exclamation - it was exhausting. They also were overly descriptive with powers, every other page someone would narrate what someone else's power was.

Siliconemelons

"Power" in comics is all laughable as its whatever is fitting for the current situation...they kill off whomever they want however they want then make up BS reasons for it later...
But Doctor Doom "Tooting" a horn excuses all! more of that!

Greyskye_sl

shitlord
I'm too drunk to know if I commented on this movie but it looks awesome, Lyrical needs to sell me his Invaders collection. Also, thanks for the PL on P1999 with your SK Xadion. Felmid Skyesong(bard) for the goblin ears. Peace out.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I read this issue as a kid, it made Dr. Doom my favorite. Oh, and Emperor Doom is a must read.

rrr_img_81599.jpg

Greyskye_sl

shitlord
You gotta admit at the end of Secret Wars I when Cap. kept coming back for more that was sorta cool.

Edit; I'm getting the feeling that neg Tuconets are good?

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Eh. That is more of gods leaving mortals alone, not superheroes becoming government assets. I mean, I see your point, but there are plenty of things that would cause them to argue the ideologies of registration about that's already happened in the MCU.

The actual question is whether or not they are even going to have registration be a plot device. There is plenty for cap and ironman to become enemies about. The trstment of banner/hulk, stark creating ultron, stark being so morally ambiguous under the guise of helping, cap being a self-righteous killjoy. Registration, at THIS point in the MCU seems a bit premature... But there are a lot of movies between now and cap 3.
You forget that they already started the whole registering thing in Iron man 2. Where Stark is being questioned by the government (in the end a Hydra Head) And demanded to turn in his armors and technology so the government can use it. That was the first step of the government trying to control superhumans. Stark has always been a government puppet, because his company makes weapons for the military. And then there's War Machine/Iron Patriot( i still think they should have waited with the whole iron patriot thing but oh well....)