Avengers: Age of Ultron

Rais

Trakanon Raider
After seeing Banner in Blackwidows apartment about to give her his Gamma rod, I became curious. What would happen if Banner turns into the hulk while inside of her? RIP?

Malkav

French Madman
My guess concerning Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver : they join with Ultron because they are emo against humanity after being Hydra's lab rats for their entire lives. But in the end, the Avengers will show them that not all humans are evil douchebags and they will join their cause.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My guess concerning Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver : they join with Ultron because they are emo against humanity after being Hydra's lab rats for their entire lives. But in the end, the Avengers will show them that not all humans are evil douchebags and they will join their cause.
The movie is this for the most part and with hulks humanity/fighting his ego.

Im assuming someone like Jane or a love interest dies, hopefully its Pepper, not because Gweneth paltrow is a crazy bitch, but because that character is just terrible after IM3

Column_sl

shitlord
Pepper was pretty bad ass with Extremis.

She still is technically a super human, because Stark hasn't cured her yet.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
After seeing Banner in Blackwidows apartment about to give her his Gamma rod, I became curious. What would happen if Banner turns into the hulk while inside of her? RIP?
Sounds like a question for Uatu the Watcher.

Column_sl

shitlord
Sounds like a question for Uatu the Watcher.
Red-Hulk-punches-The-Watcher.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
You can't sustain an erection in a fight or flight situation. It's a waste of blood. Sorry.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Maybe since he can control his transformations more now he can just Hulk his junk out to impress the ladies.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
nsfw

I lol'ed, but no. ~Tarrant