Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Sevens

Log Wizard
I dont think its "Cap cant be black" but more "Sam Wilson cant be Cap"
Also in GoTG2 in the earth blob scene apparently there is a Movie poster for a film staring Simon Williams (AkA Wonder Man)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watched this over the weekend.

90% of it was fucking great.

5% was ok.

5% was vomit inducing.

SJW crap makes it a 0/10.

• 3Picard
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Watched this for the first time since theaters the other day and still have no idea what the point of the pod thing lowered down to the surface of Morag is all about.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Captain America session literally micro-castrated him. Literally.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its still a great movie to end the MCU. that stupid bitch scene lasted a minute or two. it didnt fuck the movie, its like having a 65 inch oled hdtv with one dead pixel.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watched this again over the weekend with my 5 year old. He got bored pretty quick and couldn’t follow all the talking, which I figured would happen. He stuck with infinity war pretty well but there’s a lot more action with that one. He sat most of the movie out but we rewatched the final battle with him and he loved that. He lost it when giant ant man punched the flying worm and stepped on the one child of thanos. He has been pretending to be ant man the last two times we’ve wrestled. I still win tho.

• 2Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Did you find that Ralph Fiennes character in Schindler's List was unfairly portrayed?

Yes? Lol

Haven't seen it since it came out. So I want to say yes but hell man I dunno

The movie is really good.

But you see the SJW shit bleeding in, writing on the wall so to speak. And it's only going to get experientially worse. Is already.

Trans gay minority Asgard King
Black woman iron Man
Female Thor
Capt Muslim girl
Girl power time
Larson is pretty bad too.

It's a great point to check out on and be done with marvel. MIGHT watch guardians of the Galaxy + fat Thor. Beyond that I'm not really interested.

Hard to be favorable to an ideology that despises me, my culture, my family, my child's future, etc etc etc

IOotI tho right?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched this again over the weekend with my 5 year old. He got bored pretty quick and couldn’t follow all the talking, which I figured would happen. He stuck with infinity war pretty well but there’s a lot more action with that one. He sat most of the movie out but we rewatched the final battle with him and he loved that. He lost it when giant ant man punched the flying worm and stepped on the one child of thanos. He has been pretending to be ant man the last two times we’ve wrestled. I still win tho.
I figured It was time to start my 6yo on some of these, i started with Thor Ragnarok this weekend since it has a bunch of action and Thor vs. HULK, he loved it, action was spaced enough to keep him hooked during the few talking bits. I couldn't see him sitting through all of this. He is a huge spiderman fan but I think homecoming will have too little action for him too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes? Lol

Haven't seen it since it came out. So I want to say yes but hell man I dunno

The movie is really good.

But you see the SJW shit bleeding in, writing on the wall so to speak. And it's only going to get experientially worse. Is already.

Trans gay minority Asgard King
Black woman iron Man
Female Thor
Capt Muslim girl
Girl power time
Larson is pretty bad too.

It's a great point to check out on and be done with marvel. MIGHT watch guardians of the Galaxy + fat Thor. Beyond that I'm not really interested.

Hard to be favorable to an ideology that despises me, my culture, my family, my child's future, etc etc etc

IOotI tho right?
the MCU is done now. they wont be something for at least 3 or 5 years from now or never. they killed off the favs and ended the story. dont worry about it.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I figured It was time to start my 6yo on some of these, i started with Thor Ragnarok this weekend since it has a bunch of action and Thor vs. HULK, he loved it, action was spaced enough to keep him hooked during the few talking bits. I couldn't see him sitting through all of this. He is a huge spiderman fan but I think homecoming will have too little action for him too.

He actually sat through Homecoming and he was not quite five yet. We were at the theatre which helped, but the pacing in that one was pretty good, he really liked all the elementals. Thor is perfect pacing though, and all the silliness helps, he’s watched that three or four times now. Infinity war has great pacing too, he sat through the entire thing which is extremely long for him.