spronk

FPS noob
huge dongs, thats why they were called titans

1b3a038d8acf94f20bf1c6d46b0d2181.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whatever race Thanos is....what is that race's innate abilities?

not sure but in 2021 me and my buddies are still using "thanos" as an adjective occasionally in place of the dated gaming "uber"

little bit different useage though, also sometimes a verb

"thanos'd"

Fucker

Log Wizard
not sure but in 2021 me and my buddies are still using "thanos" as an adjective occasionally in place of the dated gaming "uber"

little bit different useage though, also sometimes a verb

"thanos'd"
Verbing weirds language!

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Apparently beating the fuck out of the Hulk without using the Power Stone but we've already had that argument here a million times.

I mean he at least had the gauntlet on with a few gems in it. 2014 Thanos fought Cap, Iron Man, and Thor to a standstill without any stones so he ain't no slouch.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The girl power moment in this was such a fucking groaner.

I never watched captain marvel. Is she that much of a cunt/my first gf in her whole movie, or was that just an endgame thing?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I never watched captain marvel. Is she that much of a cunt/my first gf in her whole movie, or was that just an endgame thing?
Whole movie

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

her original origin is an air force base security guard that is thirsting after cptn marvel

and yes, just like youu heard, her new origin is all about girl power...

but girl power w/ her diversity friend!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
her original origin is an air force base security guard that is thirsting after cptn marvel

and yes, just like youu heard, her new origin is all about girl power...

but girl power w/ her diversity friend!
Easy enough to get back on track. Just need the opening scene of Capt Marvel 2 to be her getting mindripped by the real Rogue, and left for dead at the bottom of a lake.

1628480029912.png

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whatever race Thanos is....what is that race's innate abilities?
He is an Eternal from titan, but he is also a mutant version which gives him alot more abilities, they all usually have superhuman strength, telepathy, flight, teleportation, illusion-casting, transmutation of organic and inorganic matter and cosmic rays but he is stronger.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean he at least had the gauntlet on with a few gems in it. 2014 Thanos fought Cap, Iron Man, and Thor to a standstill without any stones so he ain't no slouch.
he also had a special metals made sword that wrecked the fuck out of Cap's shield. the MCU is dead, but at least the Russo Brothers gave us 2 Avengers movies we can talk about for the rest of our lives.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
He is an Eternal from titan, but he is also a mutant version which gives him alot more abilities, they all usually have superhuman strength, telepathy, flight, teleportation, illusion-casting, transmutation of organic and inorganic matter and cosmic rays but he is stronger.

Minus the telepathy, flight, teleportation, illusion-casting, and transmutation of organic and inorganic matter and cosmic rays?

MCU Thanos was just strong and smart without stones, as far as I could tell? Strong, and a master of combat with high-quality armor/weapons apparently.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got bored and was kinda binging on all these marvel movies I never saw (Thor Ragnarok and Dr Strange are the only ones I ever really watched and paid attention to/liked).

I watched infinity war, end game, the avengers and just started age of ultron last night. So far, infinity war is the only one I like. It feels a little darker than the others. Endgame wasn't horrible, but just feels more like a Transformers action movie / LOUD NOISED AND EXPLOSIONS than infinity war.

• 1Like