Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He gets stronger the angrier he gets. Watching one of the others die might trigger something like that if they needed an excuse
he would flip his shit if BW got killed, dunno if he would have the same reaction with Tony or Cap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe not Cap, but Tony is his spirit animal sorta.

Hype is real; Thor + Flatass scene was solid (if contrived). Definitely not seeing it opening day or 2-3 days after that, but within the first week for sure. Local area is rife with college kids and I -know- how opening night/weekend experiences go when the Bros are out en masse.

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
It doesn't end like this ?

Kovaks said:
Hulk-is-Thanos-Pet-in-Marvel-Comics-768x384.jpg

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anyone else notice that they gave away the
floating in space Stark Dilemma

gak

<Gold Donor>
Hopefully thanos snaps captain marvel into a dimension with only white people, without the power of virtue-signaling she withers and dies.
t.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

No, she saw BP get dusted. I thought Shuri was supposed to have lived too. Wonder why she's not on there.

We never saw what happened to Shuri after the lab was attacked, so it remains to be seen if she got dusted.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I assumed the Stan Lee Cameo would be at the end, telling Cap, Thor and Iron Man he needed to take them away to fight a "Secret War". (Losing them in the current universe but resetting all others)

Then they show all the cameos of Stan in every movie and reveal he was The Beyonder the entire time.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
RotK opening night still beats everything and will be hard to top.

Bah, I tried to dislike this and then saw I'd be joining Faggot McMudfeet or whoever, so I'll just politely disagree with your opinion!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Who will be the miniboss? Or will it be all struggle and character exploration/strife/ in-fighting, then final 7 minute long epic battle?
No one knows. And that seems to be their objective: you'll go into the movie knowing absolutely nothing except which heroes it begins with, and whose hide they want (Thanos).

• 1Like