Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Why does Strange flow into Thor?

The orders and grouping are spot on but the line game is weak

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
... the only order needed to understand anything is order of release date. it's not like there's some weird star wars jambalaya of best viewing order theories...

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Given that they occur "more or less" in real time, then order of release = order of watching is good.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This talk of timelines makes me want to make an epic supercut of the entire Phase 1-3 films in specific chronological order to include all the post-credits. Ex: So Captain Marvel would be very early on but the post-credit literally would be sandwiched right between Infinity War and Endgame. Pity I couldn't share it ANYWHERE on the net due to copyright.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
... the only order needed to understand anything is order of release date. it's not like there's some weird star wars jambalaya of best viewing order theories...
Yeah, you only need a flowchart if you want to skip a movie or watch one early for some reason.

• 1Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Why does Strange flow into Thor?

The orders and grouping are spot on but the line game is weak
Other than a some news blurbs in the background Strange is pretty much completely stand alone. His only tie in prior to IW was helping Thor find the dying Odin so I'm guessing rather than have an unlinked box they put the line there.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
His only tie in prior to IW was helping Thor find the dying Odin so I'm guessing rather than have an unlinked box they put the line there.
One post-credit scene of Dr Strange is one of the early scenes in Thor 3.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
3 hours 2 mins including credits i assume

tickets are supposed to go on sale April 2nd from a leak from someone who correctly gave the ticket dates for Us, Wonderland, and Dumbo

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
jesus that thing better have an intermission.

Most likely it won't. They didn't have one for Braveheart or any of the LOTR films here. They did for the Extended LOTR though. Plus with the amount of screens this is gonna be on, taking a 15 minute break or something will lead to less showings. That will of course lead to less money for the cinema.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
New posters out color hero's lived, black and white got snapped... Shuri black and white, she done got snapped.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Image result for good meme

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am getting more hyped for this movie the closer it gets. I am trying to avoid seeing too much about anything.