Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm hopefully on schedule. Saw the first 3 movies so far. Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk & Iron Man 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I HAVE TO DO A marathon... just too umm refresh my memories...

skipping iron man 2 & 3 and thor2.........

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I HAVE TO DO A marathon... just too umm refresh my memories...

skipping iron man 2 & 3 and thor2.........

Honestly, give IM2 a re-watch. It's not that bad, it's got some funny scenes, he's adjusting to being "iron man", and you get to see smoking hot black widow before she became all dyke looking. It sets up a lot of the avengers initiative. I'm going to have to rewatch IM3 too. Thor 2 I can't bring myself to rewatch yet. I can't even remember the villain. Just some elves or some shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Honestly, give IM2 a re-watch. It's not that bad, it's got some funny scenes, he's adjusting to being "iron man", and you get to see smoking hot black widow before she became all dyke looking. It sets up a lot of the avengers initiative. I'm going to have to rewatch IM3 too. Thor 2 I can't bring myself to rewatch yet. I can't even remember the villain. Just some elves or some shit.

Thor 2 is the one where Heimdall stabs a spaceship to death. Good times.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched IM2 last night and really enjoyed it. The intro of Black Widow and new Rhodes. The War Machine armor as a whole. It was a solid flick. I could poke fun of a few minor things (Pepper Pots can not function as a person under ANY stress), but overall I liked it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hulk is pretty good, just miscast or rather, very well cast, but miscast for the direction the MCU ultimately went.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IM1 set a high bar but ultimately I'd fault Sam Rockwell and Guy Pearce for dropping the score on the sequels. I don't think Mickey Rourke did a bad job for his character but he ended up trying to carry the whole villain side of the movie with not a lot there otherwise. I could see the Ben Kingsley fakeout being okay provided there was a real proper big villain instead of.. that. And exploding suits and hand waving the entire extremis plot away so the whole movie didn't even matter.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sam rockwell is perfect in everything he does. take that back right now!

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. I was more referring to Whiplash attacking the Bently she's in with Happy as Tony stands to the side asking her to give him the suitcase Iron Man suit. She looks at him blankly while getting attacked without handing the suit over, yet expecting someone to somehow come to her rescue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Last edited:
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
He's so amazing that I hated him for years because all I knew him as was that fucktard in Green Mile.

• 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the 1st Thor movie last night. This movie did absolutely nothing for me when I saw it in theaters, but it was nice to see this time. Maybe I'm looking back nostalgically or something.
I completely forgot that Loki was actually a Frost Giant. I really thought he and Thor were blood brothers, but instead he's more of a Theon Greyjoy. The Frost Giant king is Loki's real dad.

This movie also introduced Hawkeye, but he didn't do anything in this except pull back a bow and not fire it. I've never really liked "Asgard" much. Mainly the scenes involving it, but the movie wasn't bad this time around.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dunno how you can like Thor 1 or 2 with Natalie Portman in them.

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users