Avengers: Endgame (2019)

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
As long as this doesn’t turn into Captain Marvel shows up as the “I win button”. If that is the case? Fuck that.

Plus...hulk? Or is he too manly and raging to be out on screen?

Why would Captain Marvel showing up to win be so bad?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You cant be serious Fedor.

He surely cannot! Why would they take something from a comic and put it into a movie! Why, I bet they will go over board and make shit up like mmmm have Shuri don a Black Panther suit. Seriously!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Deus Exs are bad.
Or maybe since they are clearly setting her up to be the lead for the next phase of Marvel once the current actors drop out. It gives the greater audience a clear transition to the post Avengers world of Dr Strange, Black Panther, and the lesser known members? They do plan on making more movies the last time I checked and setting up a character to be the lynchpin for the next 10 years seems a smart movie to me.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He surely cannot! Why would they take something from a comic and put it into a movie! Why, I bet they will go over board and make shit up like mmmm have Shuri don a Black Panther suit. Seriously!
Wakanda is pretty retarded, didnt stop them from making a movie about it.
Or maybe since they are clearly setting her up to be the lead for the next phase of Marvel once the current actors drop out. It gives the greater audience a clear transition to the post Avengers world of Dr Strange, Black Panther, and the lesser known members? They do plan on making more movies the last time I checked and setting up a character to be the lynchpin for the next 10 years seems a smart movie to me.
Yeah thats the plan, doesnt mean its not bad writing.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Why would Captain Marvel showing up to win be so bad?

So I am going to be that guy....

If the avengers couldn’t beat him as a group? Yet she is the “I win button”. Why does she need anyone else if her power level is so far beyond anyone else’s? Including Thanos.

Sorry...I liked the idea of them working as a group to defeat a greater bad guy. Not someone shows up and just “I win” with some super cosmic punch.

I get setting up future movies and it’s a good idea. But putting her power level so far beyond everyone’s will be lame.

I am sure some comic book nerds on here are going to rage about power levels. Feel free. It’s entertaining.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Did the avengers really lose as a group though? Thanos never really faced all of them, nor did their smart guys ever really get a great deal of time to make any sort of plan. And their strong guys either didnt show up or showed up moments before the end, still dealt a major blow. They were so fractured that while you can say the Avengers lost, they certainly didnt do it as a team and I have to believe the avengers assembling is gonna be a big portion of the first act.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'd like to see some of the governments tell the Avengers that they don't want them to stop Thanos. "Thanos was right. There's more to go around for everyone who is left."

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'd like to see some of the governments tell the Avengers that they don't want them to stop Thanos. "Thanos was right. There's more to go around for everyone who is left."

Until they breed back the lost 50% within a couple centuries, bringing the universe right back to where it was before and Thanos wonders why he didn't just severely reduce the reproductive abilities of all the species, or create sources of infinite resources.

Worst god-power usage, ever.

I mean, shit, conjure up a ring world for every solar system in the universe. Boom. Problem solved for good.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Until they breed back the lost 50% within a couple centuries, bringing the universe right back to where it was before and Thanos wonders why he didn't just severely reduce the reproductive abilities of all the species, or create sources of infinite resources.

Worst god-power usage, ever.

I mean, shit, conjure up a ring world for every solar system in the universe. Boom. Problem solved for good.

And what lesson is learned in these situations? Did you get these ideas from an Ocasio-2020 tweet?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
And what lesson is learned in these situations? Did you get these ideas from an Ocasio-2020 tweet?

I'm sure the trillions of people around the universe are going to learn Thanos' lesson when half their people suddenly disappear for no apparent reason or explanation. "Shit guys, our population was just reduced by half. We better stop breeding so much"

Edit: And it's a pointless question anyways as the lesson wouldn't need to be learned in the first place with those measures.

Thanos' actions solve fuck and all. People aren't going to stop breeding as much or using fewer resources, and even if they did the resources are still limited and eventually run out.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm sure the trillions of people around the universe are going to learn Thanos' lesson when half their people suddenly disappear for no apparent reason or explanation. "Shit guys, our population was just reduced by half. We better stop breeding so much"

Edit: And it's a pointless question anyways as the lesson wouldn't need to be learned in the first place with those measures.

Thanos' actions solve fuck and all. People aren't going to stop breeding as much or using fewer resources, and even if they did the resources are still limited and eventually run out.

The goal was the get Death's nips hard yo

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

That's the point, just like it is with Earth-based enviro's: They're, like Thanos, are pseudo-religious crazies. It's not a solution at all. It's just his goal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Avengers didn't really lose so much as Thor stopped to taunt Thanos instead of finishing him off which gave Thanos time for the snap.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As long she just uses the suit to rescue him I'm fine with it. Going into battle then I'm like hell no.
she already jumped into the battle to bail out Tony. its literally the ending of IM3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>

To kinda go along with this, I'd really like to see them subvert some expectations and have the Avengers actually fail to undo The Snap ™. Then if they go after Thanos a la "if we can't save the world, we'll avenge it," just have Thanos pull a "Do what you must, I've already won," and just outright refuse to fight.