Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
RIP as expected.

A 10-11 year 25ish movie epic saga is a fucking impressive feat though. Kudos to Feige and MCU for staying unwoke this long. The Infinity War 2-parter could have been a clusterfuck but it seems as if it will finish strong.

I still fucking hate the SJW cancer though, because I sure as fuck was not tired of these yet.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
While i can hate on Cptn. Flatass just as much as the next guy that clip seem very oddly cut. If she smiled and nudged Thor guy just after she said that i would take that as aattempt at a joke.
yea, but she's like an alien with no concept of humor trying to tell a joke

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Promo posters, slightly spoilery.
D3xkRRHWkAAyTqu.jpg

avengersendgame_lob_crd_07_reald.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if they don't expect most people to notice
that they're standing on front of a quantum tunnel.

War Machine looks like he's at a concert, waving to the crowd.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So no leaks of the movie online yet? howd they have leaked clips and no leaked full length film?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I wonder if they don't expect most people to notice
that they're standing on front of a quantum tunnel.

War Machine looks like he's at a concert, waving to the crowd.

Oh... so the thing from ant man?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Are we pretending that we didn’t guess they would be using the quantum realm in some way when Ant-Man and The Wasp first came out? It’s only a spoiler if you have been paying attention and if you have been paying attention it isn’t a spoiler... if that makes sense. If you didn’t see AntMan 2 then you wouldn’t know what you were looking at or the potential significance.

AIDS eats bone

Lol, I actually googled if he had the monkey fuckers disease. Oh you!

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I saw that movie by accident.... that would've been pretty deus-ex'ish for me if I hadn't.

• 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Are we pretending that we didn’t guess they would be using the quantum realm in some way when Ant-Man and The Wasp first came out? It’s only a spoiler if you have been paying attention and if you have been paying attention it isn’t a spoiler... if that makes sense. If you didn’t see AntMan 2 then you wouldn’t know what you were looking at or the potential significance.

Lol, I actually googled if he had the monkey fuckers disease. Oh you!

I only spoilered it because I was commenting on something that was marked as a spoiler. :)

khorum

Murder Apologist
I only spoilered it because I was commenting on something that was marked as a spoiler. :)

So it was the thing from ant man? I kinda second-screened it while doing dailies in ffxiv, I suppose I'd have to watch it properly.

Am I gonna have to watch Captain Marvel too?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Am I gonna have to watch Captain Marvel too?

No, here I'll summarize all you need to know from it for you :

Brie Larson can't act, and can't drive a go-Kart. Also, there was a cat.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I find many of the interviews with the cast of the Avengers movies amusing, since they seem to get along well. The above linked interview did not look playful. Don Cheadle looked uncomfortable.

Here is one with Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd. Very relaxed except for around a minute at the 1.30 mark where they discuss.... you guessed it. Though quickly goes up in tone again when they mention Evangeline Lily. Which is also somewhat odd, since they mention CM only by the character name, but The Wasp with her real name.

Then... This. It's like he is method acting Hawkeye and his sorrow of losing his family in the snap. He looks depressed.

Comments were disabled for above version. This is a cut version focusing on uncomfortable Jeremy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users