Avengers: Endgame (2019)

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So were the people who were snapped back, snapped back in the same place they got snapped out? So that would mean that the people who were in planes when they were snapped out, got snapped back and immediately fell to their deaths.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

spronk

FPS noob
So were the people who were snapped back, snapped back in the same place they got snapped out? So that would mean that the people who were in planes when they were snapped out, got snapped back and immediately fell to their deaths.

its like an aladdin wish i imagine, Professor Hulk is smart enough to qualify the parameters - "bring back everyone who was snapped out of existence 5 years ago, place them all safely on the ground in places they will survive for at least 30 minutes and make my dick fit perfectly inside black widow 2.0 Nebula also she should orgasm every time it touches her".

• 2Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So somehow the soul gem will reform and the gotg will fight Adam Warlock, he will end up in the soul gem and release both Gamora and BW.

I guess they can introduce Kang now with all the time travel shenanigans. Kang detects time travel on Earth and shows up to conquer.

Also I guess all the snaps could have awoken the Beyonder. Lots of directions to go but now you have to use the 2nd rate Avengers to carry it.
Or the snaps gains the attention of Galactus as one youtuber mentioned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I am going to say it again Time Travel shit is kind of dumb plot line in this and also the sheer number of plotholes in this is shameful. Not that the infinity stones couldn't fix any plothole on their own. In the MCU universe they are still massively underrated in their capabilities.

They could have saved everyone brought everyone back in fact even Mary fucking Poppins could have been saved with the infinity gauntlet. Also the fact that Tony can create an Infinity gauntlet that not only allows mere mortals to use that shit but also invalidates the whole purpose of the giant space dwarf blacksmiths is well...

In the end Infinity War; Empire Strikes Back / End Game; Return of the Jedi.

Am happy to see it end but we all know which movie was superior by far. #brielarsonmegacunt

SoulGreenOrangeAllows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.

TimeOrangeGreenAllows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings, and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

SpacePurpleBlueAllows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others; increase their speed, and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.

MindBlueYellowAllows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

RealityYellowRedAllows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential, when backed by the other Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.

PowerRedPurpleAllows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.

You keep saying they could do whatever they wanted but do you realize how fucking retarded that would be for a movie? Reading those descriptions, if they followed that logic most of these movies wouldn’t have happened because so many people could just become gods and do whatever. They obviously had to change the comic book stupidity for film for it to make sense to non-autists.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You keep saying they could do whatever they wanted but do you realize how fucking retarded that would be for a movie? Reading those descriptions, if they followed that logic most of these movies wouldn’t have happened because so many people could just become gods and do whatever. They obviously had to change the comic book stupidity for film for it to make sense to non-autists.

I didn’t make the stones powers and just because they are to retarded to use them isn’t my fault. Nor is the fact that they set up their own rules for time travel and didn’t follow them.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Near as I can tell Agents of Shield isn't really considered MCU canon, even if the show itself is bound by the MCU canon.
Marvel TV series will reference the movies, but never the other way around. Would be obnoxious to try to remain beholden to any of the TV series.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I am going to say it again Time Travel shit is kind of dumb plot line in this and also the sheer number of plotholes in this is shameful. Not that the infinity stones couldn't fix any plothole on their own. In the MCU universe they are still massively underrated in their capabilities.

They could have saved everyone brought everyone back in fact even Mary fucking Poppins could have been saved with the infinity gauntlet. Also the fact that Tony can create an Infinity gauntlet that not only allows mere mortals to use that shit but also invalidates the whole purpose of the giant space dwarf blacksmiths is well...

In the end Infinity War; Empire Strikes Back / End Game; Return of the Jedi.

Am happy to see it end but we all know which movie was superior by far. #brielarsonmegacunt

SoulGreenOrangeAllows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.
TimeOrangeGreenAllows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings, and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.
SpacePurpleBlueAllows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others; increase their speed, and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.
MindBlueYellowAllows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.
RealityYellowRedAllows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential, when backed by the other Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.
PowerRedPurpleAllows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.
My interpretation was that Tony had become that far advanced in his understanding, that yeah, he would be just as capable as giant midget in crafting things that could hold the power of the stones. His suit was literally redesigned to properly absorb the power of Thor after "accidentally" doing it in the first Avengers movie; his chest piece countered the mind stone, which was then implanted in his Android with JARVIS to create Vision. It's not exactly a huge leap.

I'm speculating, but I bet his tech that powers his suits is tapping into that "celestial power" that powers the stones. Which also powers Thor, Scarlet Witch, and basic bitch.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In regards to people carrying the stones, we've only a couple of stones absolutely disintegrate people. Seems to be primarily the powerstone as even when Thanos grabs it and punches Capt. Marvel in the final battle it messes his hand up. Other stones like the Soul Stone, doesn't seem to have any affect on anyone that holds it. Time stone seems to be easily handled without much burning, cracking, etc. I'm not sure if it's inconsistent or if it comes down to the stone itself but there has been plenty of moments where stones outside of the GotG movie that seems to be ok to handle. Maybe i'm remembering this wrong.
the Tesseract banished Red Skull to Morag when he touched it and gave captain cupcake her powers. i would guess you arent supposed to touch that one either.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Actually if you remember from GOTG onward the only stone that caused any physical harm to normal folk was the power stone, which conveniently is still inside its container in this movie until placed in the gauntlet. Maybe. I actually can't remember if anyone physically handles any other stones or if they're all in containers. Maybe in Thor 2? Only saw it once and don't remember much about it.
The tesseract burns Fury's glove when he pulls it out of the machine and puts it into a case at the beginning of the first Avengers movie, and similarly with Red Skull in the first Captain America movie. Doesn't affect Loki when he carries it because he's a "god". Power stone was the only one that blew shit up when people tried to hold it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its like an aladdin wish i imagine, Professor Hulk is smart enough to qualify the parameters - "bring back everyone who was snapped out of existence 5 years ago, place them all safely on the ground in places they will survive for at least 30 minutes and make my dick fit perfectly inside black widow 2.0 Nebula also she should orgasm every time it touches her".
several Avengers got dusted on Titan and they were right there for the final battle so when Hulk snapped, he brought everyone to an EQ safespot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, Strange very clearly ported them over from Titan.
sorry, the copy i had was shot with a potato cam, it actually gave me a headache because i was concentrating on making that shit out.
Howd Strange do that without the Time stone?

• 1WTF

Nester

Vyemm Raider
sorry, the copy i had was shot with a potato cam, it actually gave me a headache because i was concentrating on making that shit out.
Howd Strange do that without the Time stone?

You need to rewatch dr strange. It’s a common sling ring

Jive Turkey

Karen
I didn’t make the stones powers and just because they are to retarded to use them isn’t my fault. Nor is the fact that they set up their own rules for time travel and didn’t follow them.

What rules didn't they follow? People keep saying that, but never bother to get specific. Apart from Cap at the end, which could be explained away and doesn't really matter anyway as it doesn't affect the plot, what did they fuck up exactly?

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
i will at some point, i love Cumberbatch, but i didnt care for DS. weird, because i didnt mind him in Thor3 or Infinity War.

I did not love DS on my first viewing, but found it really grew on me with multiple views,

The AO told us in DrS, that she looked into her own future and could not see past a point. Its interesting how that gets expanded on in Endgame. It really hits you in the face that she new Strange would be the best of the Supremes when she tossed him out her door lol. Another rewatch with this new perspective is in order.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users