Avengers: Endgame (2019)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if that comes out after Multiverse of Madness to tie in Vision.

I am just guessing but I am going to say it takes place after due to Elizabeth Olsen being in the cast list for;

First guess is that they find a Vision in the multiverse and that is how they bring the character back, a lot of potential for the multiverse; both good and bad. Second guess is he will be the pseudo big bad of the movie and will be redeemed by her to face the real big bad in collusion. As long as the movie is a decent roller coaster like the first then I will be happy.

Fedor

<Banned>
TEUWQFy.jpg

niF3qx1.jpg

• 2Great Review
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Let's Go
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am just guessing but I am going to say it takes place after due to Elizabeth Olsen being in the cast list for;

First guess is that they find a Vision in the multiverse and that is how they bring the character back, a lot of potential for the multiverse; both good and bad. Second guess is he will be the pseudo big bad of the movie and will be redeemed by her to face the real big bad in collusion. As long as the movie is a decent roller coaster like the first then I will be happy.

WandaVision leads into Strange 2. The show is supposed to highlight her finally becoming the Scarlet Witch and getting her magic powers. I assume this will be how we get Vision back. Although we may get emotionless Vision. That will then lead to her being in Doc Strange 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I watched this again this weekend.

When I saw it in the theater the first time, I thought it was very good movie made great by being an epilogue of 22 movies over 10 years. I was wondering how good it would be on a rewatch, or multiple rewatch over the years. I thought the middle section would be long and boring, but I was surprised as the movie just went by so fast, the pacing was great on a rewatch. I was pleasantly surprise.

Damn, the final part is just damn amazing.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I think she's got that European mindset of bras are evil and let the twins be free

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
After the Dr. Strange movie Wanda just goes "I want friends" and suddenly the Xmen pop into existence

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, with hand strength like that I bet she gives some awesome handjobs.

She could squeeze it like a tube of toothpaste.

I am not sure super strength is a defining characteristic for a great hand job.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Finally getting around to seeing this. 20 minutes in we have already have cringy woman power and a gay dude talking about his homo date. Can't wait to see the next 2.5 hours!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Finally getting around to seeing this. 20 minutes in we have already have cringy woman power and a gay dude talking about his homo date. Can't wait to see the next 2.5 hours!
Endgame doesn't really get good until the end

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Endgame doesn't really get good until the end

Yea I admit the last third was pretty solid. It was rough up to then though. Lot of little nerd gripes here and there, but overall enjoyable.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why would gay people continue to still exist in a universe where theres a incredibly urgent need to repopulate it?

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage