Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Still didnt make any sense why no gauntlet Thanos was more powerful than every Avenger + Captain SJW.

• 6Like
  • 1Great Review
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Glad it finally leaked, i enjoyed it for what it's worth.

Rescue wasn't mentioned in any other movie right? that seemed really random

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Still didnt make any sense why no gauntlet Thanos was more powerful than every Avenger + Captain SJW.
He was barely fighting back when he had the gauntlet. Idealism drove him. He barely got a scratch in Infinity War. He was as powerful as portrayed in Endgame, he just wasn't showing it before. Also patient. He waited ten years to really carry out his plan. This has been discussed before.

Glad it finally leaked, i enjoyed it for what it's worth.

Rescue wasn't mentioned in any other movie right? that seemed really random
Did you watch the movie? Also Ironman 3? She blasted a hole through Killian in IM3, and the blue helmet was being worn by Stark's daughter in the first scene after "five years later", which was a gift intended for Pepper.

After re-watching it at home, most of my original complaints still stand. I originally thought Hulk didn't smash anything - he did punch something in the big battle, but was otherwise a non-visible combatant. And Strange being basically a dam was still dumb.

I did think it flowed better on a second viewing, though still very "scene to scene" meaning they did what they could to comprehensively tell so many stories at once.

Did I also see Gamora alive after the Ironman snap, or was that just the extended scene with everyone taking a knee?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Scarlet Witch was kicking his ass pretty good for a bit in Endgame, by herself. She was out of the fight in Infinity War for the most part because she was the one who had to try to break vision's stone.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Scarlet Witch was kicking his ass pretty good for a bit in Endgame, by herself. She was out of the fight in Infinity War for the most part because she was the one who had to try to break vision's stone.
yea, thanos could not beat/delay the infinity stone'd girls, w/o help

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Movie is fucking GOD TIER on my 4k tv. Kicked back martinis and cranked up the sound system waking up my wife at 4 am too.

She started to yell at me and I swear to god through my drunken haze I snapped my fingers at her and just like that she went back to bed.

62095522-651A-417B-AB6D-246807A1B699.gif

Last edited:
  • 9Worf
  • 1Great Review
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
in my old age i have given up real booze and now just drink a half glass of wine mixed with a 8 oz flavored "hard seltzer". its like a vodka and redbull for retards :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
in my old age i have given up real booze and now just drink a half glass of wine mixed with a 8 oz flavored "hard seltzer". its like a vodka and redbull for retards :(

You gotta stay sharp so you can keep bringing us the latest deals.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I booted this up in 4K and immediately went to 'on your left' and rewatched that whole sequence like 10 times while pausing and taking in all the details.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users