Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Watch the post credits scene
Dinner at Shawarma? The scene you're talking about was Avengers 2.

And I finally got around to watching the mini-movie that was on the disc. I've been watching every mini movie so far. 3 down, 2 to go. Anyway, this one was called "Item 47." It really reminded me of a Tarantino movie without the language.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
No, he was referring to the Avengers 1 post credit scene which has Thanos in it. So yes they were already thinking of Thanos by then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanos first mcu is avengers1, it's just like an asteroid shot and you see the FUCKING CHAIR! then you see a side view of him and his super chin. pretty sure ppl were like "whose the blue guy with the chin"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Rewatching Iron Man 3 right now. I remember how shitty this movie was in theaters. I'll admit, though. The first 30 minutes of this were incredible. The old 90's theme, intro to Extremis, the early portion of The Mandarin. This movie is awesome. ...right up until it shits the bed. The overall tone was great. Really shows Tony's fall into mental breakdown. I can't say exactly when the movie swaps, but it does. I was fine with Pepper receiving the Iron man suit when the choppers were attacking Tony's house.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Rewatching Iron Man 3 right now. I remember how shitty this movie was in theaters. I'll admit, though. The first 30 minutes of this were incredible. The old 90's theme, intro to Extremis, the early portion of The Mandarin. This movie is awesome. ...right up until it shits the bed. The overall tone was great. Really shows Tony's fall into mental breakdown. I can't say exactly when the movie swaps, but it does. I was fine with Pepper receiving the Iron man suit when the choppers were attacking Tony's house.
The point at which it shits the bed, imho, is when they bring in that stupid fucking kid.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I swear to god this board is nothing but faggots who watch shit without actually watching it. Everyone literally misses everything. Even plainly spelled out dialogue.

“Hey guys i was just watchingbgame of thrones season 1 and it’s almost like they were hinting Cersei and Jaime were incestuous from the start?!?!?!??”

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Tickets are live, go go go!
giphy (3).gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
3 Hour 2 min runtime... 22 minutes longer than Infinity War. Well we will certainly be getting our monies worth.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fandango website is down. I was in the process of ordering - they even charged my CC, but it timed out. I have a charge & refund listed on my CC atm.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah everything is down for me too, 1 hour queue's on fandango. gonna get even worse as west coast starts waking up

I got two tickets from a semi far Regal IMAX theater but hoping my AMC works today and then I can cancel the Regal ones.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
IMAX put me in an hour queue to buy tickets. I can wait a week

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was kicked back to the queue after ordering failed and it just says "More than an hour".

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
I managed to get tickets to the late show on Thursday. Fandango’s alert process is basically worthless. Even though I was signed up I didn’t even get a notification that they were available. I had planned to check manually anyway but still kinda annoyed they don’t actually notify you!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah , I got lucky and got 2 for middle back row...I hate the back row but better than nothing I guess.