Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's ON like Ching-Ching-Chong... I'll be giving my unspoiled and spoiled thoughts tonight when I'm home!

My GOD I'm stoked~

tix.jpg

• 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someones ass real chapped that Captain Muhvel doesn't do it

WEW

NuBlizzard SUCKS

boot

Last edited:
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wife and I have tickets for Saturday afternoon.

Might as well see it now rather than waiting 3 months or whatever. I think there's too many superhero movies, but the Marvel movies have been on average better than worse and if I don't go see it this weekend I'm sure it'll be spoiled for me by the time it hits like Amazon for rental or whatever

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can understand not wanting to be spoiled on a movie like Memento. But this? I read every spoiler posted here in the last few weeks, the movie was still thoroughly enjoyable.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Are the cams out watchable?? I might watch this tonight before seeing in theater next weekend

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are the cams out watchable?? I might watch this tonight before seeing in theater next weekend
It's barely watchable. Some asthmatic is dying through the movie so you miss some of the dialogue and there is a doubling flicker effect. Otherwise you can watch it and still enjoy it. But at some point you need to see it in the theater. It's too epic.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's a cam out that was pretty good. I'm guessing its newer because it didn't have that stuff in it.

lol'd at the practically "grrl power assemble" moment, but movie was decent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's a cam out that was pretty good. I'm guessing its newer because it didn't have that stuff in it.

lol'd at the practically "grrl power assemble" moment, but movie was decent.
If there's a better one I'll check it out. I'll probably end up seeing this movie 3 or more times when all is said and done.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can understand not wanting to be spoiled on a movie like Memento. But this? I read every spoiler posted here in the last few weeks, the movie was still thoroughly enjoyable.

I don't care that much just saying waiting will lead to spoilers.

I havent paid shit all attention to any media for any marvel film. They're usually solid either way

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
God damnit am I happy they didn't desecrate Stan Lee's legacy by rewriting it into some political/sjw cringe piece

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This was a great way to end the current universe. Movie was 9/10.

I know I am forgetting a ton, but for me they are:
1.) Cap wielding the hammer
2.) The heist portion of the movie was a treat and a great way to bring the stones back
3.) All the fight scenes were top fucking notch, the final battle in particular
4.) Jokes about Caps ass in the old suit as a wink to the Captain Marvel pic

There are only two:
1.) By far the goddamn worst part was the lolgirlpower scene getting the gauntlet to the bus. They could have made it equal parts guy and girl superheroes and it would have been just another awesome scene showing how great it was to have everybody back but instead the take the laziest goddamn route possible and make it all the fucking females (all but one of whom a thoroughly enjoy in their movies) and make it as cringeworthy as fucking possible. In fact, if they cut the scene where it showed just girls and the "she's got help" line then I bet that I wouldn't have even realized that it was all girl supers helping get the gauntlet there because the action part was so good. Fucking Disney and their goddamn agenda cost the movie a perfect score.
2.) Way way way down the list is Falcon getting the shield over Bucky simply because I am not a fan of the actor playing Falcon. I don't think he is very charismatic or even really that great. In fact, if you switched him and Michael B Jordan's roles in the MCU then I probably would have wanted Falcon to get the shield because I like MBJ so much as an actor.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I know I am forgetting a ton, but for me they are:
1.) Cap wielding the hammer
2.) The heist portion of the movie was a treat and a great way to bring the stones back
3.) All the fight scenes were top fucking notch, the final battle in particular
4.) Jokes about Caps ass in the old suit as a wink to the Captain Marvel pic

There are only two:
1.) By far the goddamn worst part was the lolgirlpower scene getting the gauntlet to the bus. They could have made it equal parts guy and girl superheroes and it would have been just another awesome scene showing how great it was to have everybody back but instead the take the laziest goddamn route possible and make it all the fucking females (all but one of whom a thoroughly enjoy in their movies) and make it as cringeworthy as fucking possible. In fact, if they cut the scene where it showed just girls and the "she's got help" line then I bet that I wouldn't have even realized that it was all girl supers helping get the gauntlet there because the action part was so good. Fucking Disney and their goddamn agenda cost the movie a perfect score.
2.) Way way way down the list is Falcon getting the shield over Bucky simply because I am not a fan of the actor playing Falcon. I don't think he is very charismatic or even really that great. In fact, if you switched him and Michael B Jordan's roles in the MCU then I probably would have wanted Falcon to get the shield because I like MBJ so much as an actor.
think how well a flying guy will be able to hold a shield.
06.jpg

its pretty ridiculous
they picked the diversity hire. everyone knows it should have been Bucky who has the skills/massive strength and doesnt need both arms for fiying

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider

There are only two:

Honestly it's a bit baffling by how much people got upset by this scene (at least on the internet, I can already see the amount of youtube vids angry neckbeards are going to make about). All of the characters in that scene had very little or zero screentime during the actual battle. Not sure how a 5 second scene might upset you so much

• 5Like
  • 3Seriously?
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
think how well a flying guy will be able to hold a shield.
06.jpg

its pretty ridiculous
they picked the diversity hire. everyone knows it should have been Bucky who has the skills/massive strength and doesnt need both arms for fiying

Bucky doesn't need the shield. I'm also fine with Falcon as Cap. He fits the legacy more than Bucky Barnes does as far as the MCU goes.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users