Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loved it loved it loved it. What a treat, I went in thinking I was going to be let down and boy was I wrong

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
10/10 easily. I think the worst part is reading too many comics and not being as surprised as everyone else in the theater. Even knowing a lot, still a 10/10.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Please let us get farmer Thanos in the sequel =p

1524885088386.png
1524885088386.png

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So we get Infinity War Part 2, Game of Thrones last season, John Wick 3, and Spider-man 2 next Summer.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This was amazing. I don't know what else to say, except I wanted to slap the shit out of the two mother fuckers sitting next to me who wouldn't shut up during the whole damn movie, especially when they were making jokes during those last few minutes. Fuck you, assholes.

Spiderman's last scene was goddamn heartbreaking.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
The movie isn't opening in china this weekend (at LEAST $100m from that, possibly $200m OW) and some of the others opened on 4 day weekends

So we get Infinity War Part 2, Game of Thrones last season, John Wick 3, and Spider-man 2 next Summer.

and aladdin, detective pikachu, toy story 4, Lion King, the Rock/Statham F&F spinoff, New Mutants, Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and It Part 2

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
DC's Head Office: Ok guys. Marvel really did it this time. The newest Avengers movie had 36 named characters in it. We need to finally role out JLA vs. Teen Titans. Then fill some more characters with the remaining Legion of Super-Heroes members. We'll need to break $2 Billion, but it'll definitely happen.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just saw this again for the second time. The person I was with didn't see it, and I asked her who she thought would die.

"Captain America, or probably Tony Stark."

Just watching her reaction at the end of the movie.... priceless.

#3 tomorrow, and #4 on Monday. I can't get enough of this movie.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just got home from it. Reflecting back to the start with IM1, I can't believe what these fuckers have managed to pull off with the overall t1-3 arc, and this movie in particular. Brilliant.

p.s. so many highlights in this movie, but its incredible what they have done with Thor considering how tepid the first 2 Thor movies were. He was beast mode in this.

Last edited:

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Feige is the man. Disney really fucked up with star wars.

Its hard to bring comics to life and deadpool, most mcu, and logan Have focused on the source material and its fantastic

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I did, i just want to see a Thanos Scarecrow on the big screen. =)

Going to see this for a 2nd time tomorrow, hyped just as much to see it again.

I watched an interesting interview they did with Chris Hemsworth somewhere right before Thor2 where he talked about casting for Thor 1 where he really screwed up his reading and his little brother (the one that is dating Miley Cyrus) nailed it and actually got to the last 2-3 candidates. then Marvel said screw it bring Chris back because he looked the part more. - i think this goes with how they didn't really know how they wanted Thor to be in 1 and 2 but ragnarok and IW really opened up the character. Watching Thor1 it seems like a different person.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
With the amount of money they've made, make, I really hope this is a nonstop train. I'm sure some sort of fatigue will set in.. But

I hope they don't kill off all of the main cast.. maybe maim some of em. I'd love to just have them just exist in the universe, if not pull old Steve Roger's some years down the line when Evans ripens. I just want to see the Milano style scene happen to us whom stuck around from year 1 at year 30. I feel they'd be a fool to remove their main assets, but I guess if they want real stakes.

Seeing it in Tokyo was surreal. Movie theater was definitely the best I've been in, but fuck I'm not use to people not laughing in sync or cheering. I think I only heard one moment where someone laughed loudly. 4d was pretty intense, couldn't have been a more perfect movie to blow a little extra. And holy shit at affordable popcorn 10/10. 300y for a small, 500y for a m and 700y for a large.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That would land it in 4th place. Shame.

1 The Fate of the Furious 2017 $541,937,239
2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens 2015 $528,966,675
3 Jurassic World 2015 $524,909,010
4 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 2011 $483,189,427
I work in a large school and none of the kids were talking about it the day after release, thought it was a school night none were even saying they were going to go see it. I'll report back Monday. I think it's mainly all the 20-40 nerds who were sentient to see Iron Man 1.

They ARE talking about Fortnite all the damn time.

Soulfire

Golden Knight of the Realm
So seeing it three times in a 24 hour period is just asking for your heart to be wrenched over and over again. That ending scene with Thanos smiling right with the ending note of the music being played, to the emotional turmoil seen in Tony's eyes with Peter. The movie was about as perfect as it could get for me. A solid 10/10. I'll be seeing this a few more times in theaters before its run is up.

Next up is spoilerish to a degree so avoid it if you want. So when Thanos snapped his fingers we see him transported somewhere. I realized it on my second viewing it had to be the inside of the Soul Stone. The orange atmosphere and the soul of Gamora inside. It just clicked. Its surprising how I haven't met anyone yet who has made the connection. You see his gauntlet wrecked after he comes out the gem wondering what happened. You can also see damage to his arm as he teleports out and as he walks to his seat at the end. Makes me wonder what he plans to do with the stones now that his glove and possibly arm are ruined. Next year cant come fast enough.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This was amazing. I don't know what else to say, except I wanted to slap the shit out of the two mother fuckers sitting next to me who wouldn't shut up during the whole damn movie, especially when they were making jokes during those last few minutes. Fuck you, assholes.

Spiderman's last scene was goddamn heartbreaking.

Man, why not tell them to shut up? I have no qualms against doing that. I paid money to see this and you’re fucking ruining it. If they don’t shut up when asked nicely, I then ask rudely, then get the manager. Hate those people.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think the global box office totals will be just a bit lower than they might otherwise be. Why? There are some members of what should be the core audience who wont see this because they feel they fell too far behind with the movies. One of my best friends missed Dr Strange, Black Panther, and Thor Ragnarok and doesn't want to watch this until he catches up.