Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Personally I liked Thor Ragnarok, Logan the first 3/4 of wonder woman and I'm interested in Deadpool because they feels a bit different than the other super hero movies. I'm not really interested in IW to be honest. I will probably wait for DVD release.

• 11Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Personally I liked Thor Ragnarok, Logan the first 3/4 of wonder woman and I'm interested in Deadpool because they feels a bit different than the other super hero movies. I'm not really interested in IW to be honest. I will probably wait for DVD release.
get a load of this guy

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

a bold, refreshing take

elidib

Vyemm Raider
9.9 out of 10. only thing I ding it for is that there were so many deaths, that they made it suspicious, like... now we know there are no real stakes, because most of them will be retconned back to life when the heroes regain the stones. Had there been fewer, like all of the obvious ones with maybe 2 or 3 really surprising ones, we may have believed they were really gone forever.

Also, would have really liked a teensy bit more explanation on why the Hulk didn't want to come out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also, would have really liked a teensy bit more explanation on why the Hulk didn't want to come out.

Hulk got his ass handed to him for the first time ever. Like just got his ass punked the fuck out. Remember how he was acting in Raganarok too. He's like a little bratty kid. He was just being a little bitch and being scared of Thanos.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
9.9 out of 10. only thing I ding it for is that there were so many deaths, that they made it suspicious, like... now we know there are no real stakes, because most of them will be retconned back to life when the heroes regain the stones. Had there been fewer, like all of the obvious ones with maybe 2 or 3 really surprising ones, we may have believed they were really gone forever.

It is not about how many die, it is about how they rewind it back 100% with the roster that is left.

Who died was crafted very specifically with all of that in mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Hulk got his ass handed to him for the first time ever. Like just got his ass punked the fuck out. Remember how he was acting in Raganarok too. He's like a little bratty kid. He was just being a little bitch and being scared of Thanos.

Yep. He’s just sullen and scared. The nerd in me hears whispers of Maestro in both films. The inevitable third personality or combo is being hinted at.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It is not about how many die, it is about how they rewind it back 100% with the roster that is left.

Who died was crafted very specifically with all of that in mind.
Stark was likely part of the 50% up until Dr. Strange made the deal. All for one and one for all.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That’s the assumption. Had the movie lasted five minutes longer Strange would have explained it all needed to happen to win

His Leto like Golden Path.

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

I'll roll the dice on my son with this tomorrow, last movie (koco) hes wanted out for loudness. No big deal if repeat, i'll watch it solo another day.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Stark was likely part of the 50% up until Dr. Strange made the deal. All for one and one for all.

Dr.Strange looked into the future saw that Tony Stark is going to do something to save the planet, he knew that thanos was going to win but Stark would fix it. When Thanos was about to stab Tony to death he knew he had to do anything to keep him alive.

So he gave him the gem.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Movie was pretty awesome. Didn't care for how the Children of Thanos were dispatched but whatever. Interested in seeing if any of the deaths are permanent. The ones revolving around the stones Thanos directly acquired should be if anything imo.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
I'll roll the dice on my son with this tomorrow, last movie (koco) hes wanted out for loudness. No big deal if repeat, i'll watch it solo another day.

I wouldn't take a kid under 10 years old especially if they are fans of marvel, some traumatic on screen deaths imo

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't take a kid under 10 years old especially if they are fans of marvel, some traumatic on screen deaths imo
This; there is a number of times watching this I felt bad for parents taking kids to see this opening day. It's like going to see Coco and finding out Coco is on Schindler's List.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They should have had another stinger where deadpool was watching the movie, looked at the camera and said "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Cause that's what i was thinking.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This; there is a number of times watching this I felt bad for parents taking kids to see this opening day. It's like going to see Coco and finding out Coco is on Schindler's List.

lol it would be a good thing if coco was on Schindler's list, all things being even

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question about the Soul stone:
Is the sacrificed person dead dead or just trapped within the stone forever? If someone else acquires the stone, and makes sacrifice, what happens to the previous sacrificed person? I'll be disappointed if Gamora is brought back to life in that fashion when Stark or Cap sacrifice someone to reverse what Thanos did. Also, Heimdal and Loki should be dead for good, right?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Question about the Soul stone:
Is the sacrificed person dead dead or just trapped within the stone forever? If someone else acquires the stone, and makes sacrifice, what happens to the previous sacrificed person? I'll be disappointed if Gamora is brought back to life in that fashion when Stark or Cap sacrifice someone to reverse what Thanos did. Also, Heimdal and Loki should be dead for good, right?

At this point Gamora is dead. At least while Thanos is in possession of the Soul Stone. This is all just theory of course from here out. I think that the next person that uses the Gauntlet or Soul Stone will have to make a sacrifice. That person could, with the whole gauntlet, bring her back. However their sacrifice would be trapped. This basically all points to someone having to be sacrificed in the next movie. Heimdal and Loki are dead. However, they could be brought back by the gauntlet still. Basically everyone could be brought back except for that final sacrifice, if the Gauntlet bearer chose to do it.