Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeaaahh, that's a pretty fucking lame excuse. When does he want to be used then, to play chess? Have a tea party? He's the fucking Hulk. Hulk smash. Period.

Yeah it's pretty lame, I preferred the theory that he was afraid because Thanos kicked his ass.

That being said, the Hulk did experience life during his 2 years on Sakaar which wasn't just fight fight fight, so in a way it might make sense. I'm not sure where they'll go with this though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This Hulk shit don't make no sense, ppl say he's like 7 yr old, but he clearly wanted to tap that Valkrie ass when he was on Sakaar. So instead of givin Hulk some depth, that maybe he doesn't just get angry, he can also feel sca...

NAW FUCK THAT, HULK PETULANT CHILD, ARRHHHHH

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This Hulk shit don't make no sense, ppl say he's like 7 yr old, but he clearly wanted to tap that Valkrie ass when he was on Sakaar. So instead of givin Hulk some depth, that maybe he doesn't just get angry, he can also feel sca...

It's the Banner leaking in. "I recognize you," "I recognize you, too!"...thing. Even though he may be 7 mentally, he's still got Banner in the background, and clearly he's got an adult, massive Hulk dong. #thegif

tumblr_p309wdgHrJ1tuyf8ho5_r1_540.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Avengers: Infinity War Co-Director Explains Why Hulk and Bruce Banner Have a Problem - IGN

So the directors basically came out and said he isn't afraid. He is just tired of being used to fight. Lame imo. I am not disputing what the MCU hulk is, I realize he thinks like a 7 year old. I realized he was out classed by Thanos. Not denying any of that. I am just disappointed because I wanted to see more Hulk action. I don't enjoy the Hulk for any level of thinking. I enjoy the loose canon destruction he brings to the table.
Fuck this explanation. I am gonna retcon this in my own memory of the movies as: Hulk was not just scared, but confused as shit how something could beat him so badly. Its still out of character for the Hulk but not nearly as bad.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Woah woah woah, hold on.

Are you really trying to imply that a "7 yr old" doesn't want to fuck? I think a few people enjoying a little Pizzagate will beg to differ.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Woah woah woah, hold on.

Are you really trying to imply that a "7 yr old" doesn't want to fuck? I think a few people enjoying a little Pizzagate will beg to differ.

and somehow Xarpolis drops one of the most fucked up things said on these forums in the fucking Avengers thread, lol :D

i did laugh despite that joke being fucking terrible hahaha

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think Thanos should have gone thunderdome to eliminate 50% of the population. 2 men enter one man leave. That would have been epic. He snaps his finger and domes just surround 2 people and they have to fight it out to see who survives his wipeout.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just saw it and loved it. I can nitpick some stuff obviously but I really enjoyed myself.

I wish they hadn't telegraphed the snap his fingers thing so much. I would say perfect amount of humor too. I didn't think it had too much.

Hulk... would have liked to see him more but whatever.

As always the power level thing is a problem I just have to accept and overlook I guess. Black Widow should be crushed every other fight but is shown going toe to toe with people giving Vision trouble.

Again overall loved it though. Well done.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It seriously bothers me that Black Panther ended up at like 97% or some shit and this is at like 84%. Like, what?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why do you care what the critic score is? TLJ has a goddamn 91% critic score. Critic opinions are a joke in this day and age.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It seriously bothers me that Black Panther ended up at like 97% or some shit and this is at like 84%. Like, what?

How triggered will you be if BP makes more money domestically than this film? Because there's a decent (say maybe 30%) chance of that.

• 1Barf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll be triggered. This BLM shit is out of control. And a shit movie like BP should make money, but no way should it make "that much" money. I feel bad for the world.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Black Widow should be crushed every other fight but is shown going toe to toe with people giving Vision trouble.

This bothered me too on my first viewing, but on my second viewing it made more sense... Black Widow just had a good strategy. Someone in this thread explained that the Black Order member who attacked vision has a magic dagger that can stab through anything. They barely mention it in the film, closest thing is Vision mentioning that it shouldn't have been possible for a weapon to damage him like that. ANYWAY what Black Widow did was surprise the Black Order guy and steal his weapon, and then use his own weapon against him.

So they didn't really do a good enough job explaining/showing it, but it does make more sense after all than some of the other power level arguments.

Black Widow's strength has always been her strategic abilities.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How triggered will you be if BP makes more money domestically than this film? Because there's a decent (say maybe 30%) chance of that.
e638100c35c0a19cabb3ed7f1340715d.png

Not gonna happen w/ the crazy China opening weekend, it had a higher opening weekend than BP, and BP stopped at 100m cuz week2 Chinese ppl were like, "wtf too many black ppl, fuck this"

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll be triggered. This BLM shit is out of control. And a shit movie like BP should make money, but no way should it make "that much" money. I feel bad for the world.
Black Panther was a really good movie.

• 3Picard
  • 3Dislike
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users