Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There's a scene of it being removed in the first trailer though :p

There's a scene of them trying yeah. It was an open question if he could survive it being removed like that though.

Last edited:

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's been a helluva ride.

Hi-res still:

Marvel-Studios-class-photo.jpg

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
From one of the IW toys it looks like ...

... those "gauntlets" might be two halves of his new temp shield. Probably uses some of the same nano tech in BP's suit.

img_9083-640x853.jpg

My guess would actually be

zero point energy shield akin to what Earth-8096 Cap used after Loki destroyed his shield with the Odinforce but before BP repaired it. I would guess the big bulky gauntlets are to make it look African.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. Kids are NEVER a week late. (PS - You'll be fine)

Don't have her do anything strenuous until after watching the movie. She'll not like it, but it'll work.

spronk

FPS noob
They announced this as a set of tweets between Marvel Studios and RDJ, pretty cute (click thru to see the entire tweet chain)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

They announced this as a set of tweets between Marvel Studios and RDJ, pretty cute (click thru to see the entire tweet chain)

Mind posting them? I refuse to sign up for that shit and I cannot see anything on Twitter unless I do.

Fadaar

That guy
Mind posting them? I refuse to sign up for that shit and I cannot see anything on Twitter unless I do.

Just click on it and read the top few replies that are RDJ and Marvel, that's all you're looking for. Don't need to login or anything to see them, I don't have a twatter account either.

Brad2770

Just click on it and read the top few replies that are RDJ and Marvel, that's all you're looking for. Don't need to login or anything to see them, I don't have a twatter account either.

When I click anywhere on that Twitter window, it directs me to a page to login. No other options.

EDIT*

Never mind. I clicked the hashtag link. I think that’s the third time I have ever clicked one of those. I think the first one was #boobs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user