Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh yeah I definitely avoid even having the twitch chat panel open unless it's a caster with low triple digits or double digit viewers. Once you hit 4 figures things start going down hill quickly.
I think the absolute worst are big FGC streams. Stream Monsters? More like insufferable cunts. Take about a cesspool. That community is why it's taking so long for it to go full blown e-sports. Which is too bad because I'd love to see some of those guys make it big but their "fans" ruin it.

And I'm right there with you on Witwix Selix. He is one of my favs right now. Just a fun stream to chill out with.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The GDQ's are always a great event to support, but the more current runners are just so cringeworthy and are trying too hard to be fun. 2012/2013 were the best years for GDQ's.
Agreed. I started watching agdq 2013 and I think they've gotten... Weirder? I don't know. Still entertaining for the most part. And yeah the crash 2 run was so awkward. I'm sure that guy won't get asked to come back.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Weird how a community full of people that play the same game over and over for years to achieve the "perfect" run has a high number of socially awkward/autistic people.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pretty sure they kicked that crash 2 runner out shortly after his run, so yeah.. definitely won't be back.

Quality is definitely lower at SGDQ in general though i think? AGDQ was always the better runs/runners

Xevy

Log Wizard
Seems like a fairly standard weirdo dweeb guy. Not sure why they'd remove his twitch account. I could understand not asking him to come back, though.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I skipped through that video trying to find something terribly offensive and/or worthy of kicking him out / removing. Just seemed like an uninteresting commentator/player.

But yes, most of them lately are not terribly interesting to listen to.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I skipped through that video trying to find something terribly offensive and/or worthy of kicking him out / removing. Just seemed like an uninteresting commentator/player.

But yes, most of them lately are not terribly interesting to listen to.
The last thing he says is he's going to go psychotic and shoot everybody someday or some shit. Which is basically the reason why he got the boot, and banned etc. Constant suicide jokes and shit were one thing, but a passive 'threat' like that albeit probably not serious still has to be taken seriously lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Agreed. I started watching agdq 2013 and I think they've gotten... Weirder? I don't know. Still entertaining for the most part. And yeah the crash 2 run was so awkward. I'm sure that guy won't get asked to come back.
The first AGDQ featured hours of YSG and some androgynous curly haired something or another with a caterpillar stuffed animal he/she was using as a scarf and awkwardly putting on people. Its been weird since it's inception.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Ok I didn't even know Mario 64 0 star was even a thing. That dude was flipping out. I love seeing stuff like that happen at GDQ events. Blind folded Super Punch is still the greatest thing I've seen from a GDQ.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
MILLION DOLLAR HYPE!! HYPE!! HYYYYYYPE!!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist!! Don't shoot me! lol

And who was saying they picked a bad week with DOTA 2 finals or something along those lines? :p

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I think so too. I recall it being closer to the end when they hit $1 mill. I could be imagine things though.