Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Twilight princess was awful, way too long. They really should stop allowing long rpg speedrun. I'm sorry but 8 hours for ff7 is not something ANYONE wants to watch.

And who at GDQ staff has such a fuckin boner for ending the show with a goddamn 4 hour rpg everyyear.

I've watched more GDQ because I've been up all night with the baby. Really haven't been many standout runs.

I'm excited to watch the LTTP run but why did they push it back to 1AM

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm excited to watch the LTTP run but why did they push it back to 1AM
They're WAY behind schedule this year. They should be prepared to cut games or change things up. To get the most out of donations you need the 'big runs' in prime time, not 1am. I understand it's tough to cut someone's run, but you have to understand that an obscure game isn't going to get the views a headliner/race will.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any videos of hot as fuck girls getting their chairs sniffed by virgin nerds?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The autism level this year seems to be high enough to scare away basically all legitimate vaginas. There's a few science-vaginy running around but so far nothing especially hilarious yet.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Most of the games I'm interested in always seem to be at the worst times. ;\ Looking forward to Shadow of the Colossus at least.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just a heads up, Tetris block is coming up (after Mario Kart). If you've never seen Tetris played like this, well...

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a special place in hell for people who continually do shitty Nintendo character impressions, this woman on donations is absolute cancer.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
What the fuck is taking so long? Have they given a reason? Keep dozing off.

Still in the hospital post surgery and uncomfortable as fuck. Hence why I just don't stay asleep.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm all for trans rights but do these people become trans because it's popular now? What the fuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'm all for trans rights but do these people become trans because it's popular now? What the fuck

Pretty much. Then they get on Twitter and complain about trans issues after they transitioned like 5 minutes ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yes, it is literally attention seeking faggotry. The trans community (at least in Chicago) is starting to turn on them even because there's so many "tourists" as they call them that just want to feel special.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well like the Tetris interview last night was 2 or 3 trannies out of 5 people

I feel like Cosmo started the trend and God he's ugly

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Stream has been locked in emote only mode forever because the trannies are too butthurt.

Event confirmed dead.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users