Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
breath of the wild run is pretty great, also twitch chat when they first saw this trans dude playing was lulzy

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Haven't watched a GDQ sense well forever, looks like I'm not missing much at all..

Found it funny as shit at all the trannies pissing themselves over Notch's donation, worthless fucking idiots

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some of it is still really good but it's definitely the exception rather than the rule now

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The problem I have with GDQ is too many of the players are 'trying' to be 'entertaining' and too many of them are just fucking horrible. Maybe I am old and the humour no longer appeals to me but most of these guys are just annoying and seem the same as the rest.

The other problem I have is that GDQ still can't seem to decide whether it is an entertainment or a 'sport' and as much as I appreciate the the skill and dedication that goes into speed running I cannot take it seriously as a sport.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Who gives a shit, honestly after everything at this GDQ I'm pretty sure no one cares anymore, people want to donate too help people, not have to sit there and listen too some little bitch complain about a fucking emote...(funny part Dan is gay..... guessing IT didn't know that)

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I've always watched after it's over so that I can hit up YouTube and just pick the games I want to see without the pre and post commentary. There are definitely a handful of interesting and insightful people that are actually great to listen to, but I guess the market has demanded the presence of more low-effort trannies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dude beating Chrono Trigger in three hours was legit impressive, but I know the game well enough that I was able to skip to the good parts. Fuck watching the whole three hours.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The European version of this is happens in a couple weeks. Haven't had a chance to watch any of their old runs but have been told it is still like the original GDQs. Here is their schedule and youtube playlist.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still think Lufia 2's ancient dungeon should be copy and pasted into a lot of games like diablo or a mmo challenge type dungeon. Loved the idea of having to only use the gear you find and levels while being able to occasionally find permanent upgrades you could take out if you left the dungeon early at certain points. It had the best parts of a rogue like with random generation floors and loot with a reason to run deeper to try and get the blue chests (I think blue) for the permanent upgrades outside the dungeon.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Never heard of him before that, what's his story?
Like noodle said, the guy is very pretentious. I watched him run Chrono Trigger with an annoying girl two players one controller. Guy knows his shit, but my god he needs to punch himself in the dick.

Best runs had to be covertmuffin running Jedi Outcast... kid is crazy lol. And the Link to the Past run was pretty funny too.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Games Done Quick

Schedule is posted. Looking forward to the Infamous and Metal Gear runs as well as the awful block and pretty much any non rpg NES/SNES era game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I hope it's less politically correct this year. I really miss when streamers could be the weirdos they wanted to be instead of being too scared to talk.

I believe they kicked someone out for wearing a MAGA hat last year...

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szlia

On the RPG front I am curious to see that 40min Dragon Warrior run with RNG control. I understand how a TAS does it, but what kind of wierd setup is used for a human to perform it live and even be marathon safe?