Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This would be why I'm not even gonna bother watching this year.
You know I caught so much fucking flak for bringing this up on the speedrunning reddit.

Look I'm all for people being whatever they want to be. I personally felt that several of them used agdq as a platform for their "story' and rights last year and it pissed me off. The main announcer even made out with her SO after the Tetris match. If they were straight, cis gendered people then people would've been pissed.

Also it sort of pisses me off that being tranny is "in" and fucking every other runner was a tranny that year.

It pissed me off probably more than it should but it took away from the games which is the main reason I watch and donate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
IRL friend jimmypoopins is participating again. pretty sure he's still got the Ninja Gaiden 2 world record, but that's not what he's playing this year.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You know I caught so much fucking flak for bringing this up on the speedrunning reddit.

Look I'm all for people being whatever they want to be. I personally felt that several of them used agdq as a platform for their "story' and rights last year and it pissed me off. The main announcer even made out with her SO after the Tetris match. If they were straight, cis gendered people then people would've been pissed.

Also it sort of pisses me off that being tranny is "in" and fucking every other runner was a tranny that year.

It pissed me off probably more than it should but it took away from the games which is the main reason I watch and donate.

What bothers me is when they act like runners should stop to hear their personal story about transitioning or cancer death.

Most people have dealt with cancer in their life somewhere and your story is detracting from the actual speedruns so fuck off please.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I love the vitriol this this thread has generated. Never watched this Stream before, but I just might have to this year to see the shit show of "My Story Matters!"

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I love the vitriol this this thread has generated. Never watched this Stream before, but I just might have to this year to see the shit show of "My Story Matters!"

It's been happening since 2013, but as soon as people found out they could get attention by giving a sob story it kept happening.

• 1Worf

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
My biggest peeve last year was the Tetris block taking up so much damn time so I'm glad I don't see it on the schedule followed by the two really obnoxious trannies that seemed to be part of everything. They came off like they were getting ready for a Monty Python or Kids in the Hall sketch in that they just put on women's clothes and made no further effort and instead of occasionally making a joke would rant about how hot pockets are sexist or some other nonsense.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I can only imagine that they'll go even harder on the SJW trans cringe of last year lol

Please no

A load of runners post on /v/, and they were actually scared to say anything on the couch last year because they were told nothing can be political or religious in nature, and the moderators were reacting in massively broad strokes, even asking some people who said "oh my god" to stop.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh you know it's only going to increase tenfold, i fully expect nuclear grade tranny cringe this year

Protomagical"girl" = confirmed.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 10.01.18 AM.png