Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The day I saw them putting preferred pronouns on the screen is the day I stopped watching entirely. I'll watch a VoD if something is particularly impressive.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I still enjoy watching those SMB3 races but other than that I can’t really stand the event anymore.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch in a way has spoiled people because it gives us the option of viewing only the games and players we want. I'd wager most gamers haven't played 80% of what is showcased because it's not their favorite genres. So they'd go on the backlog.

Needless

Toe Sucker
God this dude never ceases to crack me up
what the fuck shape is this guy

1578247097932.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The pronouns were Opt-in for the submission, so the runners themselves had to fill out the paperwork for it.

I wonder how many he/hims thought it would score points and maybe get them laid.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I see they list the pronouns of all the runners now, next to their name.

I watched from Binding of Isaac through the Myst block yesterday and a little this morning and I haven't actually seen any runners with it. I assume it is opt in, or everyone opted out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Those myst speedruns are mind-blowing considering how much time those games took me as a kid

Yeah but it isn't like the puzzles have multiple solutions. I distinctly remember the astronomy and pitch/sound puzzles taking me FOREVER to complete and that was WITH a guide telling me how to figure them out.

I wonder how long it would take me today when I am not 10 years old.