Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The guy doing the Fallout stuff? Yeah they censored his name. Remove the "g" to reveal his True Name.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speedrunner raged in the zelda race and quit, his team had to take over. Sulked the whole next 3 hours

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was this the end of Zelda 1? I turned it off after he died 3 or 4 times in the final dungeon.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That’s funny I should have kept watching.

I did catch, right before that run, the 2 players 1 controller blind folded Mike Tyson Punch Out run which was insane.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Speedrunner raged in the zelda race and quit, his team had to take over. Sulked the whole next 3 hours
I actually watch that guys stream fairly regularly. His runs are usually solid. I was really surprised to see him tank it that bad but I am not at all surprised he sulked like a bitch about it. heh

Needless

Toe Sucker
this shmup game is insane, what the fuck haha

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
What game was it?

Had to look it up on the schedule as it was already forgotten, Mushihime-sama Futari 1.01. The VOD isn't available yet but just skip to pretty much any point in this youtube link.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
people should be ashamed for watching these circus freaks (and i'm not even talking about the trans shit)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The snake eater song was pretty cringe worthy to begin with but having it sung live is even worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ that was insane. I thought Ikaru was the hardest of the hard but it looks like that might be baby's first bullet hell.

Nah man, we posted about Mushi-- years ago. Shit's hard core, probably the toughest out there. I played the shit out of deathsmiles and it's probably 40% as hard, at best, and I got my ass kicked. However the USA version is notoriously harder, because games like Mushi and the JP version of deathsmiles slow down with so many bullets on the screen, but the USA version of deathsmiles, at least, does not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

That Mushihimesama Futari run was absurdly tense by the end because he was running out of resources (lives and the bombs that come with them). Clutching it and the reciting a Bukowski poeme as celebration was pretty epic !