Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

spronk

FPS noob
www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick has been running on and off for weeks and its absolute insanity now how many of the runners are dick choppers/pedos

it must be the smaller org though because i'm not banned in that twitch channel and i know the main one i got banned in years ago for just saying "what the fuck is that"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In order to devote your entire life to perfecting obscure 20+ year old games, you gotta have a bunch of screws loose. The purple hair, dick choppin, is just what they are willing to show the world. Just imagine a day in the life of these folks behind closed doors...

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In order to devote your entire life to perfecting obscure 20+ year old games, you gotta have a bunch of screws loose. The purple hair, dick choppin, is just what they are willing to show the world. Just imagine a day in the life of these folks behind closed doors...
Actually I imagine most of them would be pretty typical video game nerds if they hadn't been victimized by queer culture.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
^ Nerds trying to act smug pretending their subculture isn't being hollowed out and trashed. Sad, really.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
^ Nerds trying to act smug pretending their subculture isn't being hollowed out and trashed. Sad, really.
1662641523914.png

• 2Dislike
  • 1Truth!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Gaming culture has been dead since you stopped having to modify your autoexec.bat and config.sys to squeeze out the last 80 kilobytes of RAM to run games.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To some, pride in their hobbies and roots is a foreign concept.
Video games are a consumer product. You buy them and consume them, that's it. This is the same nonsense logic that leads someone to buy a box of GAY PRIDE OREOS.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Video games are a consumer product. You buy them and consume them, that's it. This is the same nonsense logic that leads someone to buy a box of GAY PRIDE OREOS.

no more than music, tv, movies, books. But maybe your argument is that anything sold cant have culture? Thats pretty stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
no more than music, tv, movies, books. But maybe your argument is that anything sold cant have culture? Thats pretty stupid.
You specifically said "pride." Taking pride in something you didn't personally make or directly contribute to the success of is fucking stupid. Buying it doesn't count as contributing, that's some "consoomer" nonsense that's been fed into you.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
what you want to do is wait a week til after the event is over, then just pick the games you want to watch on GDQ VODs

that way you can just click "run start" on the youtube chapter and skip most of the other shit and just watch a game get broken in half.

That would then give these fucks views. Fuck that too. Google speedruns, filter out their shit, and watch normies do it.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Always funny to have the people of the MMORPG board call other people nerds.

Yeah but at least we aren't raping 12 year olds and putting gerbils in our ass. We just have a passion for good games, movies, lore, TV shows, and expect canon to be followed with good writing without pandering to the .001% of these mentally ill psychos.

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

How you manage to outdo yourself with the dumbest fucking takes daily is nothing short of impressive

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
It’s fair to have some pride associated with consumption based on the selection and timing of the purchases. When you find a gem like Alundra, Wild Arms, Ogre Battle- or anything before the masses, then I think its ok to give yourself a little pat on the back for having the balls or tranny balls to take a shot and get it right.

Music and movies are the same, sure, you didn’t make it, but when you find someone else weird enough to have a Warriors vest, then you know they’re on the level.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
You specifically said "pride." Taking pride in something you didn't personally make or directly contribute to the success of is fucking stupid. Buying it doesn't count as contributing, that's some "consoomer" nonsense that's been fed into you.

Wait till you discover professional sports and how people become fans of teams.