Awesome gaming/comedy YouTube series starring a hot chick. HAWP.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this in the last few years, so my apologies if so. But it's so damn funny and entertaining, and not very well known that I had to share it. I just discovered this series a few days ago and am obsessed. It's fucking hilarious. It's created by the lead writer of Borderlands and an employee at Gearbox as well as his younger sister (whom plays Tiny Tina in BL2). They've been doing it for a few years. It's basically about a gaming household and stars a female gamer that acts like a dude and trolls for a living. Seriously, take a look if you've never heard of it. It's called "Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin."

Here's just a random episode, not nearly the best or the funniest, but check em out.

Red Faction: Guerilla - Hey Ash Whatcha Playin? - YouTube

P.S. Sorry if this should have been in TV?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This should be in the shaw.
Why? Did you even look at it? This is a gaming forum, and this is a really fucking hilarious gaming series with good production from an established industry professional. I genuinely just wanted to share it because any gamer will appreciate it. WATCH ONE CLIP
smile.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
get out of here dude, go post on your tranny forums, this place is as bad off as is without Keg, and the dregs of low quality posters. We don't have the energy to deal with you at this time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's with the hostility here?

I also find the series pretty funny, though it's hit and miss (Like most off the wall comedy is)

The dad is incredibly funny though.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why? Did you even look at it? This is a gaming forum, and this is a really fucking hilarious gaming series with good production from an established industry professional. I genuinely just wanted to share it because any gamer will appreciate it. WATCH ONE CLIP
smile.png
Oh wow there is an entire industry devoted to making shit? How does one become a professional shit maker?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it's trying so hard, like the rest of youtube gaming channels. redlettermedia and Fitzthistlewits are the only saving grace on the internet.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What's with the hostility here?

I also find the series pretty funny, though it's hit and miss (Like most off the wall comedy is)

The dad is incredibly funny though.
The dad is amazing. It's pretty funny when they show bonus clips at the end of an episode and are out of character. He's always like "why do you even want me in these?" But everyone adores him. His acting is always spot on.

@Trollface, I don't really think they're trying "that" hard. They're successful people with good jobs in the industry, it seems more like something they just enjoy doing. I don't know why it isn't more popular than it is. I think it's brilliant. Ash is hilarious, and her voice acting is superb and usually very amusing. Then again I'm a newb to stuff like this, and have only really watched a few episodes of The Guild. I'm just kind of obsessed with Ash's dude-like personality.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't being hostile just thought it belonged in the TV forum. No big deal I'm always happy for hilarity.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
HAWP has been around for years, this didn't deserve it's own thread, go a few pages back and there will be HAWP video in the video thread, even if he didn't know it was a well known series he does know that there's a video thread, and not to make new threads for well just the attention because that's what's gonna happen.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Genuinely just wanted to share it. It was a mistake to not post it in TV, sorry. Did a search, didn't find it... Obviously it reached a few people that enjoy it so I don't really think it's that big of a deal. The videos don't have many views, so obviously plenty of the millions of gamers in the world haven't seen it. Yes, it's been around for years, but I've personally never heard of it, several people in this thread haven't. I've just really been enjoying watching it and thought the crowd here would enjoy the brand of humor. It's not just a one off clip, but a massive series, so I thought it'd be no different than posting something like the Guild. Sheesh.