Awesome gaming/comedy YouTube series starring a hot chick. HAWP.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Don't send me PMs I won't read them, I don't care.
I wanted to fucking talk about this show, not me. You made it about me. Just relax please.

This is probably favorite episode so far:Text Adventures - Hey Ash Whatcha Playin? - YouTube
One of her best trolls against her brother. It's hilarious.

I like how they do things like use stereotypes/sexist shit/homophobic/violence shit in an actual funny way, without being legitimately horrible. Their dad is homophobic in the show and they all make fun of the brother for being a pussy, and Ash can't stop jacking off or telling someone to suck her dick and make mom jokes. He tries to tell her e3 booth babes are sexist, and she tells him to stop being a pussy and she asks how hot these girls are. Or like the episode someone posted with the huge dildo she uses. Funny shit. Seems like every guy gamer's dream girl. Also they take the piss out of themselves too, like make fun of Borderlands 1 ending being bad or shit like that. Dunno, really like it, soorrrry for attempting to share to those that haven't seen.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just relax please.
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ralph pls go

On this subject, I can recommend my two favorite youtube sensations. If you enjoy watching SC2 stuff, Husky's bronze league heroes is the absolute most hilarious shit. I crack up laughing watching that.

Also boogie2988 is wonderful.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ralph pls go

On this subject, I can recommend my two favorite youtube sensations. If you enjoy watching SC2 stuff, Husky's bronze league heroes is the absolute most hilarious shit. I crack up laughing watching that.

Also boogie2988 is wonderful.
Husky and Crendor playing Hearthstone is ridiculously funny. Husky is so stupid and such a bad player, but in such an endearing way that it's hilarious. Crendor sounds like he's stoned 24/7 and has a comforting laugh. Bronze league is pretttty funny though. Destiny did one once that made me lose my shit.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So Tiny Tina is actually voiced by some meh looking Mexican chick? RIP my pedo boner!

j/k but still, looks like one of those shows that has a few decent episodes surrounded by mostly crap.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So Tiny Tina is actually voiced by some meh looking Mexican chick? RIP my pedo boner!

j/k but still, looks like one of those shows that has a few decent episodes surrounded by mostly crap.
There's some crap, but it's not a huge loss given the episodes are 1-3minutes. Most of it is highly entertaining, and is much funnier once you get to know the characters a little bit. For example that text episode I last posted, isn't nearly as funny unless you know Ash a bit and can picture her in your head imaginatively off screen as she's doing this. The characters are great. And she might be average, but once you start watching her none of that matters, you'll crush. She got the Tiny Tina job by being the sister of the lead writer yeah, he literally wrote her into it. The funny thing is there is an episode that took place before BL2 where she was trying to blackmail people or something like that into letting her be in BL2, but at the time they legitimately didn't have plans for her to be. She goes to GearBox often and punches developers in the balls for game shortcomings and objectifies the women of the office, and gets her brother fired regularly.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus stop it already. Youre making this worse than Obama apologizing for his shitty website and people losing their insurance.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If you like this there is another brand new video show out about gaming also.

Red vs Blue - YouTube

Basically they use Halo to tell jokes. I think they are breaking ground in the machinariuma world. That is where you use machines to tell your story.

Caliane

I totally forgot this was even Goliath.

The crushing is kindof hilarious.

Wonder if she will make a transhuman comic with Ash at the protagonist, then totally deny it after people point out how creepy it is.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Guys have you heard about this new girl with a chin like jay leno and the face of a pitbull that was in a house fire?