<Banned>
I need 2c-i (synthetic mescaline)

How do I buy drugs online pals?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I need 2c-i (synthetic mescaline)

How do I buy drugs online pals?

2Cs are really hard to find these days. most of them were made schedule 1 after being a gray area for years, and no one cares enough about them now that they're outright illegal to sell them in the black market. but it's a lot easier to get RC tryptamine and dissociative analogues now.

i know guys that just order stuff from Reddit -- RC Sources - Note: This is not Amazon • r/RCSources . you have to be a little wary of scammers but they get by. the only other sources i know are invite only, and i haven't been active enough in the scene the last couple years to have any invites.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
2C-I is the only psychedelic that's ever given me the stereotypical effect of a group of us laughing so hard/long that we keep laughing because we've forgotten what we were laughing about.

when i was in college once i took a low dose of it and went to my German 101 class, and the completely normal middle-aged white female teacher looked so damn scary.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
2C-I is the only psychedelic that's ever given me the stereotypical effect of a group of us laughing so hard/long that we keep laughing because we've forgotten what we were laughing about.

when i was in college once i took a low dose of it and went to my German 101 class, and the completely normal middle-aged white female teacher looked so damn scary.

I really, really, liked how it opened my mind up and I could really think deep about things. I'm not big into visuals, don't really care for it.

I heard 2c-T-7 is pretty intense with visuals.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i almost never get open eye visuals from psychedelics, even at high doses. guess my brain's funny. 2C-I, tho, was one of the psychedelics that didn't really make me think too deeply. was pretty hedonistic compared to a lot of drugs i've tried, even other 2Cs.

i found 2C-P or 2C-T-4 to be the best for deep thinking.

tyen, you ever try any DOx's? DOC and DOI are great for that too.

tyen

<Banned>
No, I've only done mescaline apart from weed/alcohol. I'd totes be down for something to get me stuck in my head tho.

I'm a good boy, never done coke or anything. I had to take Ritalin pretty much my entire schooling.

I used to be into Vicodin back in the day just because itd give me a crazy burst of energy and made my body feel nice.

tyen

<Banned>
tyen, you ever try any DOx's? DOC and DOI are great for that too.

What would you prescribe for me? Something attainable that will get me stuck in my head and ill just be assburgering hardcore.

I need one of those vaccines that give kids autism so I can get motivated to crack out on the puter.

I feel if 2c-i was available to me easily, it could potentially become a major problem in my life, lol. The mind expansion was fucking insane for me.

tyen

<Banned>
I feel like mind expanding substances is a HUGE market that could be legalized. Weed legalization is cool and all, but I just want some mental assburgers for 4-6hrs at night to grind out some crazy shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
DOC sounds like it mostly does what you're looking for, but it lasts 24 hours+ so maybe its a bad suggestion that way.

i don't have as much experience with them, but it sounds like the psilocin (psilocin = the stuff in magic mushrooms) analogues that are around might suit you better. the naming convention on those is typically 4-HO-xxT or 4-AcO-xxT, stuff like 4-AcO-DMT (which is gray market legal but actually turns into psilocin once it hits your digestive system), 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DPT, etc. all of them produce a trip pretty similar to mushrooms. the 4-AcO varieties all turn into corresponding 4-HO variety when they hit your digestive system, but the 4-AcOs have a longer shelf life so i prefer them.

disclaimer -- pharmakos is not legally responsible for any harm that is caused by consuming the chemicals he discusses. all psychoactive drugs should be consumed at the user's own risk. proceed with caution.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What would you prescribe for me? Something attainable that will get me stuck in my head and ill just be assburgering hardcore.

I need one of those vaccines that give kids autism so I can get motivated to crack out on the puter.

I feel if 2c-i was available to me easily, it could potentially become a major problem in my life, lol. The mind expansion was fucking insane for me.

If you ever actually experience 2ci, you'd realize how retarded this statement was. If you're looking for austist levels from drugs, stick to Adderall. 2ci completely twists reality. Words don't make sense. Vocabulary is fucked. Lines in the world don't make sense. There's absolutely zero potential productivity derived from it. To be fair, I quit smoking cigarettes for two years after one experience. It does do some fucked things with your mind.

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
2ci completely twists reality. Words don't make sense. Vocabulary is fucked. Lines in the world don't make sense.

Ive done it like 4-5 times in 2 weeks and never experienced that. Had a big bottle of the powder you just disolve in water. Once I was at a strip club experiencing true capitalism play out. (lol)

There's absolutely zero potential productivity derived from it. To be fair, I quit smoking cigarettes for two years after one experience. It does do some fucked things with your mind.

I was super productive in my mind. Im insanely ADHD and I was able to "see the bigger picture" and have insanely high cognitive abilities.

The last part totally holds true tho. I feel if you fed someone 2ci everyday for a week, you could literally reprogram someones life.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If you ever actually experience 2ci, you'd realize how retarded this statement was. If you're looking for austist levels from drugs, stick to Adderall. 2ci completely twists reality. Words don't make sense. Vocabulary is fucked. Lines in the world don't make sense. There's absolutely zero potential productivity derived from it. To be fair, I quit smoking cigarettes for two years after one experience. It does do some fucked things with your mind.

More than any other class of drugs, everyone responds to psychedelics differently. I definitely get similar effects to what Tyen is describing at times.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I'm on like day 8 of opiate withdrawal. I feel good I just can't fucking get a solids night sleep. I started taking kratom the other day just for the little energy boost and I'm starting to worry about my usage with it.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm on like day 8 of opiate withdrawal. I feel good I just can't fucking get a solids night sleep. I started taking kratom the other day just for the little energy boost and I'm starting to worry about my usage with it.

How much kratom are you taking?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My experience sounds completely different. For most drugs, you can relate pretty easily. Ecstasy, every experience was slightly different, but it was mostly levels of intensity, everyone has a similar description of that kind of experience unless they're some form of ADD.

Also, I get pretty strong visuals from most hallucinogenic compounds. Visuals on psilocybin are friggen insane. Massive fractals in clouds, trees look like a fuckin' van Gogh painting with the leaves spiraling, close my eyes and I'd get kaleidoscopic visuals in the blackness. Also, to be fair, I was pretty drunk when I took 2ci, so that also alters things significantly. I just remember being able to understand what people were saying (with a lot of focus), but having the damndest time trying to put a sentence together, words didn't have meaning, or like, their meanings were fucked or flipped with other words. There were two other dudes, and they couldn't have a coherent conversation with anyone, especially me. Remember the visuals were somewhat similar to the early stages of mushrooms -- carpet and flooring snaking around. Proportions of things seemed off - remember the toilet water appeared to come up, then back down (breathing effect), same thing happened to my face and eyeballs looking into the mirror - really tiny eyes, really HUGE eyes. There was a point where I was sitting in a chair just staring at the floor because I couldn't handle the visuals of the entire world breathing at various rates around me. And it lasted about an hour too long. Something like 2mcg lasted nearly at full intensity for 8 friggen hours. Then it just stopped. No hangover was the strangest thing. Used to needing a day to recover from any other drug, but that, I just went home, took a nap and was fine that afternoon.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
About half an ounce a day. I'm only on like day 3, but I have to slow down.

yeah that's definitely excessive if your goal is just maintenance rather than actually getting high... good news is, tho, that kratom is easier to quit than full fledged opiates, so kratom kinda acts like a buffer if you use it for awhile as an opiate replacement for a taper down.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

For me I was feeling great for 2 weeks then there was some great collision, and I got slammed with uncanny protracted symptoms for 30-60 days. Was percs. The protracted was so unexpected (most people are either too busy being sick or too uneducated to articulate ALL of their symptoms) that it ended up being pretty traumatic. I just was not expecting anything like that and had difficulty assigning it to withdrawal. I have some lifetime allergies and sensitivities to allergens/dermal stuff as a result of the excessive inflammatory response from the stress. My face was so busted up with inflammation responses of different systems. 95% healed up on that aspect after about a year or 2. Took about the same to get my mind back to where it belongs.

Just be mentally prepared to take yourself out past 90 days. The internet anecdotes turned out to mostly be bullshit and incomplete information due to people disappearing after the first week. I had no vomiting, no gastrointestinal of any kind. Not even a hint of nausea. Everything else I had (namely blood pressure issues) was able to sneak attack me in rapid succession with each symptom because of this belief that the typical acute description of symptoms is applicable to everyone. I had to learn the hard way but I'd like to think I gained some killer life experience and acumen as a result of the process.

I recall now that I was fasting. Food was anathema to my wellbeing. I had to rebuild my food tolerance from scratch when the collision happened. When I eventually had to stop the fast, the full array of symptoms struck. Cutting the fast off must have caused some change in spinal endorphin decay at the very least. Every person will be different.

Last edited: