Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Me and my church bros are starting a Curse of Strahd campaign where he is not a vampire faggot. You guys enjoy your gay vampire bear fuckfest game.
All 5e tabletop books support super faggot Wizards of the Coast, so no pretending your any better, cheif!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All 5e tabletop books support super faggot Wizards of the Coast, so no pretending your any better, cheif!
I browsed the book at a store, got the gist of it, and am recreating it in my own image. WotC can suck my bear cock.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

From the Codex:

2023-07-13 22.25.31 rpgcodex.net f2cdc8387c57.png

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Me and my church bros are starting a Curse of Strahd campaign where he is not a vampire faggot. You guys enjoy your gay vampire bear fuckfest game.

I mean he kind of is in that version, hopefully the DM makes some tweaks like I did as he has some serious issues as written. Especially as first encounters go with Irena.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean he kind of is in that version, hopefully the DM makes some tweaks like I did as he has some serious issues as written. Especially as first encounters go with Irena.
I am the DM. I tried doing it a few years ago and it fell apart as one of the players kept falling asleep. It was my first time. Going to try again with a new group.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Or, there are some of us who will never buy BG3, any Larian or Blizzard game ever again due to their wokeness. Plenty of older games in my library I still havent played through, plenty more I played through once some 10+ years ago and wouldnt mind trying again... have enough for basically a lifetime

View attachment 482138

Lol... is this gif from the twilight zone? I've never seen it but the Futurama parody of twilight zone where the guys eyes fall out immediately comes to mind.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
necrophilia is sex with an unmoving and dead corpse. I don't even think zombie fucking would count. Vampires though? Humans have been fantasizing about fucking vampires for decades. That's the least problematic part about a vampire bear fuck.

Ah yes, the old "just make it move around a little" necrophilia loophole.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Apparently, you can skip over the first (assuming you do not pick that character as "you"), but the second is a given.

(I can't remember which human mage turned himself into a Lich based on an Illithid Brain)

This is one thing where I think they misplayed development. For those of you who didn't play DOS:2 when you play one of their pre-made characters (full class customization available) you interact through the world and their overarching story. Whatever it is. You get none of that if you play a custom character.

They are using this here too but you can't customize the character class for these Origin characters in the base game without mods here so its going to be lame. Unless they do a traditional Player Character DND driven story like BG2 was. Which is unclear to me so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am the DM. I tried doing it a few years ago and it fell apart as one of the players kept falling asleep. It was my first time. Going to try again with a new group.
Best advice is if they challenge the big bad in any way during the first encounter kill that one instantly using his legendary abilities, as written he always runs away like a bitch and by mid campaign no one was scared of him. Then have the Vestani tell them you will only have a very slim chance if you collect all the artifacts(Sun sword etc) but really they just need to quest to level up. Can cont. this in the Dnd thread if you want.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
are we 100% sure its this kind of bear?

1689351672175.png

and not this kind of bear?

1689351717125.png

• 1Mother of God

Burns

This is one thing where I think they misplayed development. For those of you who didn't play DOS:2 when you play one of their pre-made characters (full class customization available) you interact through the world and their overarching story. Whatever it is. You get none of that if you play a custom character.

They are using this here too but you can't customize the character class for these Origin characters in the base game without mods here so its going to be lame. Unless they do a traditional Player Character DND driven story like BG2 was. Which is unclear to me so far.
Either Wolfheart or the Fextralife guy said that you can respec any of the origin characters as soon as respec becomes available. It's looks like you can B-line to the respec guy fairly quickly after the "intro" area, if you know where he is (I don't).

It is unknown if respecing an origin character will disable any parts of the story. For example, I think the Walock's story was tied to his Warlock pact with a demon/old one, but they rewrote his story, so maybe it's not tied to being a warlock anymore.

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Watch out for choir boys. Or I guess the priest, if you are the choir boy.