Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Man, what if everyone got it wrong. What if the druid transforms into a FEMALE bear?

1689395854220.png

1689395875271.png

1689395969418.png

Which in 3.0 you could use in conjunction with your Wild Shape abilities. Just turning from a dude in to a female bear is the druid equivalent of lights off socks on missionary position sex on your birthday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
people who say that they are gonna boycott the game because of gay ass furry perversion depicted within said game are simply lying cunts who should be shot

bg3 copy.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Playing the EA now in earnest... I think this game is going to be brilliant. Looking forward to release.

• 5Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's what confession is for.
So you willingly, knowingly, and intentionally commit sin to defy the Lord? And your justification for this affront to God is that you'll just go to the "erasies, takebacksies" booth?

YIKES!

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you willingly, knowingly, and intentionally commit sin to defy the Lord? And your justification for this affront to God is that you'll just go to the "erasies, takebacksies" booth?

YIKES!
Jesus isn't going to want you for a sunbeam with that attitude!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

YIKES!
Never met a Catholic before?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

YIKES!

You're an idiot if you do it any other way

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like it'll be fun, but I have such an enormous gaming backlog I need to get through right now. I really need to just stay disciplined and hold off. At the rate I get through games these days, the definitive edition will probably be at half off by the time I get the logjam cleared.

• 1Solidarity

velk

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it'll be fun, but I have such an enormous gaming backlog I need to get through right now. I really need to just stay disciplined and hold off. At the rate I get through games these days, the definitive edition will probably be at half off by the time I get the logjam cleared.

Hard truth - that logjam is never getting cleared. Embrace the pain of looking at full price games you bought on release 9 years ago and haven't opened yet.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Hard truth - that logjam is never getting cleared. Embrace the pain of looking at full price games you bought on release 9 years ago and haven't opened yet.

From Nassim Taleb in The Black Swan

The writer Umberto Eco belongs to that small class of scholars who are encyclopedic, insightful, and nondull. He is the owner of a large personal library (containing thirty thousand books), and separates visitors into two categories: those who react with “Wow! Signore professore dottore Eco, what a library you have. How many of these books have you read?” and the others—a very small minority—who get the point is that a private library is not an ego-boosting appendages but a research tool. The library should contain as much of what you do not know as your financial means … allow you to put there. You will accumulate more knowledge and more books as you grow older, and the growing number of unread books on the shelves will look at you menacingly. Indeed, the more you know, the larger the rows of unread books. Let us call this collection of unread books an antilibrary.

We tend to treat our knowledge as personal property to be protected and defended. It is an ornament that allows us to rise in the pecking order. So this tendency to offend Eco’s library sensibility by focusing on the known is a human bias that extends to our mental operations. People don’t walk around with anti-résumés telling you what they have not studied or experienced (it’s the job of their competitors to do that), but it would be nice if they did. Just as we need to stand library logic on its head, we will work on standing knowledge itself on its head.

-------------

So what you have is a gaming anti-library. It's all the games you have not played and they are far more valuable than the ones you already have.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm still all on once this releases. Divinity Original Sin 2 was one of the best CRPGs I ever played.

• 5Like

Caliane

I have had disgaea 5 installed and for like a year, and keep forgetting to start it up. I installed chained echos on gamepass like last week. which was going to be my next game after this second playthrough of Wrath of the Righteous. Also have Vrising, I started up for that big update, but only put a little bit into, before going back to WOTR. backpack hero is due for its big update..

Bannerlord, starsector are big constant games I hit up periodically. getting the itch for path of exile again as well. I stopped that probably a solid year ago. exilecon is 7/29/30, and everyone expecting either PoE 2 beta or release.

starfield>gamepass obviously as well.

so, I'm in no hurry for this at all. I never said I'd be outright boycotting in the first place. I think its cringe, but not really boycott worthy. I'll let someone else tell me if theres bullshit worthy of saying no thanks to. and, likely won't touch until sale or enhanced edition patch.