Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Where's the option to keep interactable objects perma highlighted? Spamming alt is stupid

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Showing your balls to as many unfamiliar men in their 50's seems like a weird way to combat it.
Yeah that's the whole irony of this place. It's filled with people who are on average way more degenerate than the people they claim are the degenerates.

Similarly, KF is way more degenerate than the people they claim to be exposing.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Showing your balls to as many unfamiliar men in their 50's seems like a weird way to combat it.
Balls aren't gay. Balls are funny.

I'll bet you're a world class knob polisher, though. You sound like the type of guy that goes to a drag show in a I'm With Her shirt on. I'll be sure to tag you next time I flash my nuts though, ya squishy fag.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its fucking wrong, and you know what? I would even look the other way, what you do, how you dress and who you fuck is your thing not mine. But once they started going after our kids, well the gloves are off and I will call this for what it is everywhere im allowed to. Obviously you fucks like xevy and misty do not have kids so you dont have a frame of reference and obviously cannot relate. But let me tell you this, they are innocent little nuggets of life and highly impressionable. And why the fuck is sex being pushed on them in early grade school anyway?

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 13 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait... are you trying to tell me that computer game players who say they are going to boycott a game actually won't??

1689600117229.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mildly interesting QQ here I guess. I guess insiders have gotten their hands on the game and have been like 'holy shit the polish.' So they are complaining that the audience will hold them to the same standard and they have no hope of meeting it. Even the big AAA studio guys are QQing for some reason. I mean despite Larian's successful titles in Original Sin I don't really understand the complaint. Nor why there is drama about it.

These people clearly never played the old game and seem to forget how absolutely massive BG2 was.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Some kind of game journalist psyop is all that is. “Oh god it’s TOO GOOD oh god, it’s amazeballs oh god”. Whatever soyboy, calm tf down. It’s like if Chris Chris wrote a game review. “Oh man this is the 12th game of the year right here, i literally can’t believe what I’m witnessing. I have goosebumps on top of my chills”

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, but even if it's the best game this decade are you willing to taint your legacy and give up on your morals because there's one pathway to fucking a bear in the game? FOR SHAME!

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Some kind of game journalist psyop is all that is. “Oh god it’s TOO GOOD oh god, it’s amazeballs oh god”. Whatever soyboy, calm tf down. It’s like if Chris Chris wrote a game review. “Oh man this is the 12th game of the year right here, i literally can’t believe what I’m witnessing. I have goosebumps on top of my chills”
These psyops are just weird AF to me. Why are the other studios getting in on it? Some nice treatment from Larian?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but even if it's the best game this decade are you willing to taint your legacy and give up on your morals because there's one pathway to fucking a bear in the game? FOR SHAME!
I’m not sure if that was directed at me. I’ve been making fun of the bear fucking but I really don’t give a shit it’s in the game. I thought it was cringe they highlighted it in front of a bunch of soy larpers but whatever, easy press.

I’ll likely play it some day…but not right off the bat. Larian has a few practices I do not care for.

1. Hyper polishing the first half of the game and rushing the last half. In both DOS and DOS 2 I loved the game starting off, then it became a boring slog and I quit. Despite starting both games up several times I have always got bored and quit halfway through.

2. They release a definitive version a year later to fix all the shit that sucks. I’d rather just play that version the first time, so waiting is cool with me.

3. Their humor is fucking terrible and takes me out of the game. It’s so rampant I get taken out of the game a lot. This may contribute to me quitting halfway through each game. This is what really stuck with me on the bear scene. The stupid ass squirrel dropping his acorn with his mouth agape confirmed their goofy ass game breaking nerd humor is still going to be prominent.

It’s going to sell like crazy and be a great game I’m sure…I’ll just wait til the super polished version comes along and do my bear fucking without as many bugs.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yep. I'll play and enjoy it (Probably next year...) but it's the classic circlejerk of gaming "journalists" selling clicks by overhyping a game as much as possible and losers with 50 unfinished games in their backlog spending their time reading about yet another unreleased game. Some people enjoy looking forward to the next game more than actually playing it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

I will also defend the bear fucking a bit... brothels are an incredibly common thing in crpgs. and yes, its quite common to have a joke option. usually you choosing the daring option, and jump cut to you in a room with a goat or some shit. the only difference being that is a joke, making fun of horney players and sex in games. as opposed to this being part of a "romance", and sincere. but there is tons of degeneracy in crpgs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you salty about Diablo 4 being worse than FF16/Zelda or what? They are both imperfect games that should be 9/10s but have some 11/10 features which muddies the waters.

This could be game of the year or it could be SJW trash, wait for reviews in this thread IMO.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Are you salty about Diablo 4 being worse than FF16/Zelda or what? They are both imperfect games that should be 9/10s but have some 11/10 features which muddies the waters.

This could be game of the year or it could be SJW trash, wait for reviews in this thread IMO.
No? I’ve never even played Diablo 4 lol

I’m just talking about your tendency to gush like a soy sucking child on every new game that comes out, like these bg3 article writers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What is a 11/10 feature and what are those features in Zelda / FF16? I haven't played either game.
Perfect example of him overhyping. Neither game has 11/10 features, that’s just embarrassing. He was blowing his load over a freaking cinematic in ff16. Zelda has a ‘build structures out of random shit’ feature that was fairly fresh, but other than that neither game did anything that hasn’t been done in other games. Most of the ‘features’ were either identical to the previous game in Zelda’s case, and super simplistic in ff16’s case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user