Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romancing is utterly retarded , think it ended up getting hamfisted into more things since female gamers started to increase in number and they mostly eat that shit up.
On that note, I think the bear thing is meant to be some kind of edgy tongue in cheek joke about how many choices their game has. I can’t imagine some blue hair is sitting around on their team thinking we need to capture the gay furry romance market. It was a shock value strategy and clearly it worked. I thought it was pretty funny and meant to be so, but if it was really some attempt at normalizing deviant behavior like many here seem to think, then they failed pretty miserably.

I don’t get all the dong flashing though , there better be equal representation. Fucking euros just lovr to show cock in their media

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not into gay bear sex. Gonna have to pass on this one.

Make a female character and then it's wholesome straight bear sex

220px-PaperbackCoverofBearbyMarianEngel.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol that kotaku article unironically called it ‘weird’ that v’s pronouns were determined by their voice rather than an option you could pick.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I liked the Witcher3 romance stuff. It was mostly well written and the game/story was great overall, so it fit in.
Most other games it is just annoying or traumatic in my case, when I got raped by a half orc in BG2.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The only romance option that’s amused me was the SWTOR Sith warrior banging Jaesa. If I was a badass Sith, I’d get a hot piece of ass for my apprentice too.

Even then it was a mild smirk. romance options are there for the few women gamers.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I guess they felt the women and faggot demo wasn't hyped enough about their game! What an... original... teaser...

Why is half of the trailer made up of people making out? How is this Dungeons and Dragons??

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Caeden

I think the mommy fetish is right there with foot fetishes.

• 2Solidarity

Caeden

Also I’m on team “it’s a joke” for now due to the squirrel. I’m sure there’s some serious and intentional faggotry though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why is half of the trailer made up of people making out? How is this Dungeons and Dragons??
*cough*

I can’t imagine some blue hair is sitting around on their team thinking we need to capture the gay furry romance market.
Then you don't understand who really buys these games or have much imagination.

Why do you think they added Worgen and Vulpera to WoW?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Then you don't understand who really buys these games or have much imagination.

Why do you think they added Worgen and Vulpera to WoW?
Bears aren’t a popular fursona, and those midget Vulperas probably only appeal to cub furs or something. If they doing this shit, it’s not for the furries generally. I don’t get anything from it other than being entertained by how annoyed people are. I honestly don’t give a fuck one way or the other if there’s some bear fucking in the game, though if I were producing this game and someone suggested that at a meeting id slowly get up, walk over, and slap them in the face.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf