Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Overall I think the game will be really good. My biggest worry is that they spent way too much time on these origin characters that I give zero fucks about. I want the story to be about ME. Fuck the other guys and fuck you if you force them on me. I'm the hero and if my story isn't interesting while played this way, your game sucks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Overall I think the game will be really good. My biggest worry is that they spent way too much time on these origin characters that I give zero fucks about. I want the story to be about ME. Fuck the other guys and fuck you if you force them on me. I'm the hero and if my story isn't interesting while played this way, your game sucks.

I feel you. It also can really hurt replayability.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The dude from the video knows his audience:

'You are all badasses so you are going to play on tactician difficulty and then you will cry because you can't handle it and say it is a bad game like it is our fault'

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's really simple...

Stop supporting companies and people that hate you. Gillette, Target, Anheuser, Hershey, Ford, Disney... To just name some and now Larian.

• 6Picard
  • 5Like
Reactions: 10 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Those companies don't hate you, they don't know you. Stop projecting your Karenflake need for self-validation onto everyone else.

• 4Like
  • 3Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They dont know you and the companies dont hate you, but the people working there, or at least some of them, would like to see you dead just by your opposite political views. But companies should stay the fuck out of politics and other polarizing issues like gender/sex/race. I just dont get why anyone from a business sense would want to piss off 50% of their customer base by even including this shit inside their game? .No matter which way they tip the political social issues scale in the game. There is plenty of AAA and AA games that come out every year which dont even circle this political/social cesspool and do just fine. Which leads me to believe that companies that do, are virtue signaling, nothing more. Also many people just dont want shit like this in their games. Were already inundated by this shit from work, media, almost every fucking commercial that comes on either on the TV or the internet, cant we jsut have a place to escape without hearing about this shit? Like gaming pretty much always was?

Now im sure this will sell, and sell well, even amongst people which frown upon this woke BS. But it sure will leave a bad taste in peoples mouth about this company and their future games.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Nah - I couldn’t give a fuck less and y’all skipping games like this that will inevitably be great is amusing to me.

• 3Like
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 5 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Those companies don't hate you, they don't know you. Stop projecting your Karenflake need for self-validation onto everyone else.
Edit* Very weak argument but ultimately not worth my time. I don't and won't support the woke cult.

Last edited:

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
The woke conspiracy culture war heroes emerge again to shit on another game thread. GAMESZ, buy it, don't buy it. Play it, don't play it. No one gives a fuck what you do or how you feel about this toxic ass BS. It's literally a fucking computer game.

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 11 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They put the shit in the game so im gonna bitch about it, ITS LIKE LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING GAME, how is this a conspiracy of some sort? Are you fucking stupid? Or just agree with this degeneracy in our society that even festers in the fucking video games we play now. So either youre retarded or playing it off like its some conspiracy or who gives a fuck no big deal because you actually like that gay shit in games. But either way, read it, dont read it, I dont give a fuck. Its literally a discussion forum and in gonna say my peace.

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The woke conspiracy culture war heroes emerge again to shit on another game thread. GAMESZ, buy it, don't buy it. Play it, don't play it. No one gives a fuck what you do or how you feel about this toxic ass BS. It's literally a fucking computer game.
You don't seem to understand how forums work. You came here to whine about it, despite it being just a game. Honestly, the bear fucking is so dumb it made me laugh when I first saw the video. I'll be buying the game w/e. People like to vent about stupid shit when they see stupid shit, and if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of retarding and gay going on in the world.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm so confused now. The game looks awesome, I loved BG, but now I have to be a bear demon tranny with a cock?

Joking aside from those that played it, is it worth it? I expect all games to have some woke in them these days, like movies or even my damn peanut M&M's, but is it so intolerable or in your face one cannot enjoy the game?

Edit: Side note, the cinematics look fucking awesome in regards to quality. I used to hate games on rails that felt more like a movie, but I've grown to appreciate them a bit more as my style(and options) for gaming have changed as I age. The days of sitting in my room alone for 10 hours are gone, I can play on the couch though and if it's decent cinematic then others don't mind as much.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread is going places

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently I already bought this game.

Steam says I played and bought in October of 2020.

I assume this was on early access at that time and now its going full release.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

It’s in early access for a few more weeks.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

October of 2020 is when Early Access started, yeah.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think, looking back if memory serves the OG price for the early acess was like $35 or some shit, so yeah it took a few years but it was a deal. Now I think they want full price for pre-order/early access.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't recall (and ITAD agrees) it ever being less than $60. I would have bought it long ago if it was ever that cheap even knowing I had no interest in playing it before full release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user