Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The problem is not that we don't want to boycott everything or they don't work or whatever. The problem is that we need to fight battles against enemies and not go railing against nothing or chasing bullshit. This is the warfare equivalent of looting baggage trains or butchering civilians while ignoring the encircling army.

Is this game actually woke? Is the bearfucking actually trying to normalize faggotry? Or is this a bunch of nerds making a stupid joke? If it's just a bit of dumbassery that got singled out and latched on to, probably written by the same annoying developer who put 900 cheese quips into DOS, why would I cancel my order over it? I'm not going to boycott a game because some staff members are shitty comedians. Prove that they are actually doing this to normalize and promote faggotry. Based on the squirrel and lack of other visible BS to accompany it, I figure it's a stupid joke, not groomer shit. Change my mind? If not, I'll stick to being outraged at actual faggotry.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just popped into the thread to check on any news since they posted vids of BG city and.... 15 pages of bear sex, bud light, and boycotts lol. Nice

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
so you are a lib trying to get conservatives to not bother with boycots and just unquestioningly keep buying woke products by pretending boycotts don't work and that there's no point in taking a stance against anything. got it.
Yup, you got me nailed bro.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm just really worried my kids will play this game as a Bard and then normalize music as a profession.

Why aren't any of the classes brick layers, bank tellers, or HVAC repairmen?

• 8Worf
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 9 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm just really worried my kids will play this game as a Bard and then normalize music as a profession.

Why aren't any of the classes brick layers, bank tellers, or HVAC repairmen?
The vampire might be a brick layer after his encounter.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Come the fuck on here a bunch of dudes who role lady characters in their RPGs cause "I wanna see a lady ass when I run around " like some absolute faggots are losing their mind over some dumb shit? We all know this shit is going to be amazing, weird shit or not so enjoy one of the few great games we get these days.

• 3Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully mods will get rid of the faggotry

PS I wanted to add "unlike here where mods are the faggots" but I'm not

• 2Faggotry

Caliane

Gamers have been "boycotting" games since Horse Armor first reared its head back in 2006. Paid cosmetics are pretty much non-existent in gaming now.

Keep on fighting "the good fight" and make SURE you let your social media followers know what a good, virtuous boy you've been.

Starship Troopers GIF
"gamers are cum guzzling addict's" is fair, (look at d4 thread, everyone buying THIS and every other game for full price prerelease, gatcha games, raid:shadowlegends.) but also a different argument then what you were making in the first place.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Or, there are some of us who will never buy BG3, any Larian or Blizzard game ever again due to their wokeness. Plenty of older games in my library I still havent played through, plenty more I played through once some 10+ years ago and wouldnt mind trying again... have enough for basically a lifetime

giphy (3).gif

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This game is going to rule for CRPG fans.

--

No one cares if you're boycotting/complaining due to wokeness, not enough wokeness or anything in between.

No one will miss your dollars, no one will look back and think "wow that person sure showed us", you're a tiny insignificant voice no matter if you're leaning toward the side of boomer inbred or towards soy purple hair. No matter how many of you gather together to cry salty tears about things you dislike in this game or any other. No one cares and no one will ever care cause this game is going to rule.

So stop shitting up the thread with your dated puritanism or general faggotry thanks.

• 9Like
  • 4Faggotry
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 16 users

Heian

Molten Core Raider
BG 1 and 2 are among my fav RPG. Never played any Larian games. I'm gonna skip this one. I'm glad I did not had the urge to buy this on EA. I know peoples that worked on this.
Does not care that much about all the romance since I mostly skip it. It's just that it dose not feel like BG to me when I look at it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Fextralife mentioned a pretty cool new game feature in this video that wasn’t shown from the Panel from Hell showcase.
You can kill NPCs with a tadpole in them, take it and insert into your head for additional tadpole powers.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Hopefully mods will get rid of the faggotry
Doubtful, you're still here after all these years.
This game is going to rule for CRPG fans.

--

No one cares if you're boycotting/complaining due to wokeness, not enough wokeness or anything in between.

No one will miss your dollars, no one will look back and think "wow that person sure showed us", you're a tiny insignificant voice no matter if you're leaning toward the side of boomer inbred or towards soy purple hair. No matter how many of you gather together to cry salty tears about things you dislike in this game or any other. No one cares and no one will ever care cause this game is going to rule.

So stop shitting up the thread with your dated puritanism or general faggotry thanks.
I'm sure you'll have many stories about the various ways you took it up the front and back holes in a videogame to share with the other shills while huddled around a trashcan fire in the camps.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I'm sure you'll have many stories about the various ways you took it up the front and back holes in a videogame to share with the other shills while huddled around a trashcan fire in the camps.
You definitely post like a dude who enjoys a bear creampie here and there. You should give BG3 a shot, man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

Leave me out of your sexual fantasies.

• 1Like
  • 1Midwit