Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It's for the Dr. Pepper Cream Soda that @Araysar swills in his meal team 6 garage.

Get triggered.
IMG_6808.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This shit was too far. It was fine if you used it for a float or mixer or something, but drinking that straight tasted like pure syrup.
I think Dr Pepper had a black cherry flavor a couple years ago that had like 60-70g of sugar in a single can.

It was amazing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This may have been posted but I have not kept up with this thread so apologies if so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Weird Dr. Pepper flavors are a big thing down South.

You don't see them up North much.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I live a couple hours from where Dr. Pepper was created (Waco), and I have never seen any of those flavors at Kroger or HEB. Maybe it's because, when I buy soda, I only buy 2L and don't even look at the 12 packs of cans?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just had to take a shot of insulin after reading the last two pages of this thread.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Weird Dr. Pepper flavors are a big thing down South.

You don't see them up North much.
Hmm she lives in New York State. I see weird Dr. Pepper in Indiana. How far north you talking?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also anyone who likes soda made with corn syrup has shit taste and probably prefers koala bear dicks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod please rename thread Baldurs Gate 3: Dr Pepper Bears and Crème.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hmm she lives in New York State. I see weird Dr. Pepper in Indiana. How far north you talking?
I guess more accurately I never once saw them in Oregon or California when I lived in either of those places but I did see them rampantly in Florida.