Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
They've updated the spec requirement on the steam page to 150 gigs. Think it said 80 before to reflect the EA (it's 79.22 gig)

122 gigs according to latest newspost. Missed that.

The full release of the game weighs in at approximately 122 GB. Please note that your Early Access save games will not be compatible at launch; however, so much has changed that it’s really worth it to start afresh.

And cross saves with other platforms when they release. Has confirmed ultrawide support.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
122 gigs according to latest newspost. Missed that.

The full release of the game weighs in at approximately 122 GB. Please note that your Early Access save games will not be compatible at launch; however, so much has changed that it’s really worth it to start afresh.

And cross saves with other platforms when they release. Has confirmed ultrawide support.
Also Steamdeck verified too. Should be available on the release date or a few days afterwards.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Twitch drops too. Jeez, they're going big. Thankfully those are ugly as sin, but might be amusing to taunt your coop buddies with.
c9a47482a81d3ee254f05c882b0f25e3e92ec4c0.jpg

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I also read 122 gigs, 8am PST 8/3 and no preload.

It's been a long time since I was excited for a game release.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jan Jansen shitting on Viconia was always hilarious.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Twitch drops too. Jeez, they're going big. Thankfully those are ugly as sin, but might be amusing to taunt your coop buddies with.
c9a47482a81d3ee254f05c882b0f25e3e92ec4c0.jpg
Hope these qualify for my Barbarians unarmored defense bonus.

• 1Worf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Any consensus on best dual wield class? Assume between fighter, ranger, or rogue?
Dual wield in 5e is terrible and basically pointless.

To expand, Fighter with fighting style two weapon fighter out the gate is best option but you will need to get the dual wielder feat if it even is in BG3 for it to kind of be useful, without it you are stuck using light weapons only and using your bonus action to do 1 extra dice attack with zero proficient bonuses which usually results in a miss or 1d6+0 dmg.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL. I would assume so, but I have no idea if those are actual items- or if there is a transmog option somewhere now.
It says "camp clothing," so I would assume they put in an option to have a separate set of equipment that only shows up when you are in camp.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God damn right I rock bright purple panties in camp and not a thing else. But maybe a hat.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I want full nightgowns and long floppy hats for pajama wear if that is what those are gonna end up being.

• 1Like