Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just finished the game! Amazing 10/10.

1692829375041.png

I played as Gale of Waterdeep. It was a great experience.

I returned the stones to Mystra and she was happy. I became her Chosen once again. Got Shadowheart waiting back at the pad. Neutral Good playthrough done!

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Goonsquad Officer
I am right near the point of no return, i'd think. i think i literally just have to kill
crazy sewer assasin bitch and steal her stone.
and i presume the point of no return follows shortly thereafter.

Goonsquad Officer
i realized i didn't recruit minsc despite jahira mentioning some one knowing where he is, and then i realized jahira's "quests" don't show up in my quest log. is that normal? or am i bugged out? i'm not really sure what all she needs to do, but i did see she wanted to talk to 9 finger. and i found her kids, and then jahira said she wanted to go to her guild hall? man i may just skip all that and finish, save it for next play through heh.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i realized i didn't recruit minsc despite jahira mentioning some one knowing where he is, and then i realized jahira's "quests" don't show up in my quest log. is that normal? or am i bugged out? i'm not really sure what all she needs to do, but i did see she wanted to talk to 9 finger. and i found her kids, and then jahira said she wanted to go to her guild hall? man i may just skip all that and finish, save it for next play through heh.
Unless you want to use them in the party, they don't really add all that much that I saw, but I could have missed stuff too. I think her quest is listed under a different quest at first, maybe. See if you have a quest related to the Stone Lord. When you find nine fingers, I think you are forced to bring Jaheira, and that's the first time I had her in my party. Also, I found the Harper "guild hall," if that's what they want to call it, by accident, without ever talking to Jaheira.

Burns

Video (more about WOTC) on how BG3 already does everything WOTC wants to do, but better and without monetization around every corner that the Hasbro/WOTC CEO wants to implement:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rolled up an evil dwarf.

Hot dark elf asked me to slaughter the druids in the name of the absolute and she’d give me a reward.

1692842382088.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Burns

Rolled up an evil dwarf.

Hot dark elf asked me to slaughter the druids in the name of the absolute and she’d give me a reward.

I, too, started an "evil" Dark Urge run but my original plan was to use Karlach for the whole game; so I endeavored to keep the Tieflings alive. I thought maybe slaughtering the druids on my own would make the goblins leave them alone, so I stole their precious little statue. It took like 10 attempts to save all the Tieflings (fucking blacksmith with 10HP kept charging the main boss druid lady). Went to the Goblins...and nothing is changed. Then both Wyle and Karlach left when I told them I was going to side with the goblins...damn it!

I also already lost Gale to "failed" rolls on helping him out of the portal...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Video (more about WOTC) on how BG3 already does everything WOTC wants to do, but better and without monetization around every corner that the Hasbro/WOTC CEO wants to implement:
Weird, maybe they should just pump out good digital and/or licensed products.

For instance, I would love to see an X-Com clone but D&D. Once you built the first one, you could easily pump one out every 18 months.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
PS: If you liked BG3's combat, this is a fun game to wishlist for when it goes on sale real cheap:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Weird, maybe they should just pump out good digital and/or licensed products.

The digital side of Hasbro has never made sense to me. If they had actually went with the virtual table idea they were talking about during 4th edition's development they'd probably be in good shape but instead it's 15 years later and people still have to cobble together their own shit for online play. Larian has presented a clear template for what online Dungeons and Dragons could resemble going back to D:OS and WotC's recent bright idea was to try and rewrite the OGL and fuck everyone in the ass.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The digital side of Hasbro has never made sense to me. If they had actually went with the virtual table idea they were talking about during 4th edition's development they'd probably be in good shape but instead it's 15 years later and people still have to cobble together their own shit for online play. Larian has presented a clear template for what online Dungeons and Dragons could resemble going back to D:OS and WotC's recent bright idea was to try and rewrite the OGL and fuck everyone in the ass.
They talked about the virtual table top all the way back in 3rd edition. They even had the start of something that looked okay at one point.

MTG Arena is a massive win though; proves that with the right team WotC can make a great digital product that really is F2P as long as you're an elder draft legend. :) :) :)

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
1692847788110.png

Daily reminder: if you did not roll Bard for your first playthrough, make sure you reroll it at some point. Bard Performance checks are worth the price of entry on their own.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users