Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They talked about the virtual table top all the way back in 3rd edition. They even had the start of something that looked okay at one point.

MTG Arena is a massive win though; proves that with the right team WotC can make a great digital product that really is F2P as long as you're an elder draft legend. :) :) :)

I'll never understand why Arena doesn't have something as simple as all of Pioneer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeh I kinda agree. I'm big 4e guy myself.
Same. I always loved 4e and it's emphasis on combat/tactics/etc. I fucking can't stand listening to some fat fuck ramble on about his Netherese cloak he found in the depths of Minis Tirith or whatever the fuck. I'd rather just be figuring out how I'm gonna 5ft. shove that Troll off the fucking balcony in the coolest way possible.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been traveling. This game really is quite good on Steam Deck. Just FYI. I still prefer desktop, but sometimes you just deal.

The graphics and performance are kind of "meh" imo. Control scheme grew on me though. Definitely still superior on desktop.

This mod was a big win for PC: Native Camera Tweaks

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1692865275146.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Mort on PFwotr vs BG3. Thought it was interesting because some of you guys were discussing this the other day, and the differences btw rulesets.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mort on PFwotr vs BG3. Thought it was interesting because some of you guys were discussing this the other day, and the differences btw rulesets.

How spoilery is it? Interested but don't want to be mega spoiled on either game

• 1Like

Cybsled

Stop giving them views and rewarding algorithm juicing. The outrage meta is so fucking tiring

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Whoever that is, is an idiot. Making a video about it, just gives a horrible article more of an audience. Granted, probably what both wanted anyway.

I say that, but I clicked on that article originally because my curiosity wanted to know what kind of thing it was, since it showed a picture of the hag, maybe there was some kind of history of hags I was missing or tropes( the typical "Eats children thing") that continues to be used to this day but nope was just pure bullshit. I barely got a 1/4 of the way through before closing the tab, but they got my click, so shame on me.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's why I use the GGBlocker addon for Chrome Vivaldi. It forces all those degenerate shitbird websites to redirect to an archived version of their articles instead.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Whoever that is, is an idiot. Making a video about it, just gives a horrible article more of an audience. Granted, probably what both wanted anyway.

I say that, but I clicked on that article originally because my curiosity wanted to know what kind of thing it was, since it showed a picture of the hag, maybe there was some kind of history of hags I was missing or tropes( the typical "Eats children thing") that continues to be used to this day but nope was just pure bullshit. I barely got a 1/4 of the way through before closing the tab, but they got my click, so shame on me.
I know, it's pretty goofy. Really comes down to driving clicks on both ends, and not about the actual subject.

Just found it funny that someone posted the article, and like clockwork, it's immediately covered by culture critics. Not that I don't agree with some of the shit that guy says, but it gets tiring.

Still a great game.

Goonsquad Officer

Mythological creatures always embody lessons about how the scary unknown can fuck humans if they don't act right.

but modern day divisive Machiavellian interest groups say "boy that hag has a hook nose". "oh look. the goblins covet coin". but they stay quiet about "why do japaneese myths feature tall wide eyed retarded people" or "i wonder what arabic myths say about black people".

So basically you can eyeball any mytholigical/ folktale/fairytail cratures and then come away from it thinking that it was made to be racist about a group 4000+ years later.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Lol even if they did cut content that was unfinished, which im sure they did, this is one of if not the best content rich game ive played in a while. 60-80 hrs in a single play through and Im sure I missed a ton of shit along the way with the choices I made. And its not just content for the sake of shitty content, almost everyone I walk up to is voice acted and has a cut scene attached.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Lol even if they did cut content that was unfinished, which im sure they did, this is one of if not the best content rich game ive played in a while. 60-80 hrs in a single play through and Im sure I missed a ton of shit along the way with the choices I made. And its not just content for the sake of shitty content, almost everyone I walk up to is voice acted and has a cut scene attached.
Yeah, I've just been walking around Baldur's Gate and talking to the random citizens with fucked up names, and and the little voice acted lines are pretty funny sometimes. It's a small thing, but then again, it really helps flesh out the world.

Wonder how many total voice actors they had vs how many of them do multiple voices for the random shit. Maybe it was covered in one of their dev talks.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Didn't watch, but I just read that post on steam it shows in thumbnail other day. Just one of the many retard trolls on there saying the same shit looking for steam points or some shit. You see same crap for pretty much every single popular game. Steam boards are just as bad as battle.net ever was, click a general discussion for a game, and it's just endless pages of stupid shit, very little normal discussion.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think D:OS was going to have some kind of toolkit for people to make their own content and that never made it out? That's all I've got.

• 1Like