Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
On my second play through and my interest is starting to fade a bit, I am currently in the Shar Temple. I am not quitting, just wish I could get some of that first run excitement back.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
On my second play through and my interest is starting to fade a bit, I am currently in the Shar Temple. I am not quitting, just wish I could get some of that first run excitement back.
That is the main reason I don't like doing back to back playthroughs of games.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That is the main reason I don't like doing back to back playthroughs of games.
Yeah I am probably ~50hours in, thought I could ride the momentum of the first play through. Shit I was even thinking about what class/spec for my 3rd play through, but now I find myself thinking of other games while I play this one. Don't get me wrong, not like I am hating it, I just fell like i "have" to finish this one because it is my tactician run and I know I will forget where I am at in the story if I set the game down for 2 months.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Interview with the dev after release. Haven't watched I, but there might be info on additional or fleshed out endings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Kind of bricked my character the second time through. Made a pally intending to go oathbreaker. Did that and retook my oath so I could reroll my stats, then stole the gold back and pissed the guy off and had to kill him. Now I broke my oath again but he doesn't show up anymore, so I just have a pally with the oathbroaken debuff but can't go oathbreaker.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
jq1rdycff3nb1.jpg

• 1Rustled

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Ugh the Gith, ugly stupid looking things, bargain-brand dark elves, of course the male dark elves in this lore are cucked. At least the Gith have some good items for sale.

Regarding the Grove, it's basically a mistake to let it fall...I don't know maybe you can get the Tieflings to run and you still have them as merchants, I've lost out on Infernal Rapier, Evasion Boots, f'n the haste bow? ughhh

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ugh the Gith, ugly stupid looking things, bargain-brand dark elves, of course the male dark elves in this lore are cucked. At least the Gith have some good items for sale.

Regarding the Grove, it's basically a mistake to let it fall...I don't know maybe you can get the Tieflings to run and you still have them as merchants, I've lost out on Infernal Rapier, Evasion Boots, f'n the haste bow? ughhh
There are various levels of the druid grove falling. You can side with the Teiflings, and steal the idol/rescue the child by killing all the druids except 1 druid and his bear (the guy arguing with the main druid lady that wanted to kill the kid). Then you rescue Halsan and kill the goblins then the Theiflings should make it to act 2.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
And she went from figuratively, to actually retarded…fucking Gith

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I slaughtered the Tieflings for my Dark Elf Queen Minthara.

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just the Lloth sect of Dark Elves.
it's also not a recent thing just to follow "the agenda." lloth drow being a matriarchal society has been around for a LONG time. they are also considered extremely evil from every other race's perspective, so you know... take that for what it's worth

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kind of bricked my character the second time through. Made a pally intending to go oathbreaker. Did that and retook my oath so I could reroll my stats, then stole the gold back and pissed the guy off and had to kill him. Now I broke my oath again but he doesn't show up anymore, so I just have a pally with the oathbroaken debuff but can't go oathbreaker.
impressive GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Can't you just switch to another class then back to paly?

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Ahhh the 'ole, "I experienced trauma so I get to act like a fuckwad forever now" excuse. Classic.

Compared to who exactly? He's a fucking vampire. Why would he not be a dick? This ain't Twilight. To him you're just food.

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made him a corpse early on, and had not a single problem with him since.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users