Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Dont forget the tales of the sword coast expansion for BG1, it has a big solidly built dungeon crawl and other side quests

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Get Nestled.

I'm honestly astounded how well the original BG series has held up over the years. Been watching some hard-core BG streamers. The BG games still some of the best rpg's ever created, even with a lot more modern competition.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Get Nestled.

I'm honestly astounded how well the original BG series has held up over the years. Been watching some hard-core BG streamers. The BG games still some of the best rpg's ever created, even with a lot more modern competition.
I've always thought the BG 1 and 2 graphics to be close to a work of art. Anyone who says they're too "pixelated" or "old" can just fuck off!

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
May you get captured by cannibals, and your balls deep fried, and served as a delicacy.
Bow Arthur GIF by Prema Team

• 1Worf

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There is good writing, and there is good acting. When the two go together, it's magic. David Warner as Jon Irenicus is magic.

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally finished BG1 earlier today. The final battle was insane. Had to retry it probably over 30 times. Eventually I got to where it was me and Minsc taking turns kiting Sarevok while Dynaheir launched magic missiles from a staff. They both died and me and Sarevok were down to a few HP just beating on each other with swords.

Very good game overall. Inventory management was the only annoying thing. Moving on to Siege of Dragonspear now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Jon Irenicus all-time best villian.

hes good but doesnt really belong in the plot. Sarevok (BG1 villain) and Melissan (throne of bhaal villain) actually have connections with Bhaal. Irenicus was just some elven wizard with a gripe againt the elven deities not related to the story at all.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Finally finished BG1 earlier today. The final battle was insane. Had to retry it probably over 30 times. Eventually I got to where it was me and Minsc taking turns kiting Sarevok while Dynaheir launched magic missiles from a staff. They both died and me and Sarevok were down to a few HP just beating on each other with swords.

Very good game overall. Inventory management was the only annoying thing. Moving on to Siege of Dragonspear now.

siege of dragonspear is the SJW content beamdog added as an extra on top of the original BG.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
hes good but doesnt really belong in the plot. Sarevok (BG1 villain) and Melissan (throne of bhaal villain) actually have connections with Bhaal. Irenicus was just some elven wizard with a gripe againt the elven deities not related to the story at all.
I disagree. He was great because it was really nothing personal that he was arrayed against you. He had his own shit going on and you were just a convenient stepping stone towards his ultimate goal.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He belongs in the plot because he reveals the tangible nature of godhood and mysticism in the game.