Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ballers

Genre: Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2015-06-21

Creator: Stephen Levinson

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Rob Corddry, John David Washington, Omar Benson Miller, Troy Garity, Richard Schiff, London Brown, Dulé Hill, Serinda Swan, Jazmyn Simon

Overview: Looking at the lives of former and current football players, the show follows former superstar Spencer Strasmore as he gets his life on track in retirement while mentoring other current and former players through the daily grind of the business of football.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ballers
98RyLKDFRoRLe2hZ517bCNl5pgY.jpg

Genre: Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2015-06-21

Creator: Stephen Levinson

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Rob Corddry, John David Washington, Omar Benson Miller, Troy Garity, Richard Schiff, London Brown, Dulé Hill, Serinda Swan

Overview: Looking at the lives of former and current football players, the show follows former superstar Spencer Strasmore as he gets his life on track in retirement while mentoring other current and former players through the daily grind of the business of football.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After seeing the preview a million times on HBO Go, I hope it can live up to the apparent hype they've built in me.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh boy, a combination of Playmakers and Arli$$. There's no way this will be good.

But it has the Rock so i'll watch it anyways.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Even in the shitty movies he's in, he's still entertaining. One thing that bugged me is the fact they never went back and did a sequel to The Rundown.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't believe that is actually possible to the extent that almost everything he's in is just fucking god-awful.

I guess it's like that "bad actor" Keanu who just keeps making amazing movies.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database