Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
M350 just announced. 20 fucking km?!

1684423165163.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got my Mini Pro 3 in today, can't wait to crash it and be out 1,200 bucks.

EDIT: Why doesn't this thread show up under Technology and gadgets? I always have to search for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You have me or hodj on ignore? He started the thread when the exodus happened and he was trying to get everyone over here. Then they merged it with my old one

Hekotat

Been practicing flying this thing the last few days and it's absolutely nerve wracking thinking it's going to die over a body of water or office building. That and trees scare the shit out of me.

Been trying to get better at moving the gimbal around as I fly, it's slow progress.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Higher is safer. ;)

Train yourself to land with 30% battery and you won't worry about it dying. After awhile, you'll get comfortable pulling that back to 20%. I never go under 20% battery, unless it's right above my head and I'm landing right after something finishes

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nah, that's the guy I've been training for a year. I already changed his call sign to "Sheep" in our UAS logs

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

I guess the U.S. government has a bill they're trying to push through to ban all DJI products. I don't know specifics but it figures some shit like this would happen right when I start getting into it.

Anyways, anyone fly cinewhoops on here?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Support domestic manufacturing and protect domestic intellectual property. THEN ban Chinese spy equipment.

Makes sense, right? Yea, that's exactly why it's not the approach the government takes. We're drowning in crooks and retards.

Hekotat

Support domestic manufacturing and protect domestic intellectual property. THEN ban Chinese spy equipment.

Makes sense, right? Yea, that's exactly why it's not the approach the government takes. We're drowning in crooks and retards.

Yeah, pretty much this. We have outsourced everything the last 20 years and now they want to ban anything that comes from there when we have no local competition. From what I read it seems really far fetched but who knows what's true and not these days. I'm just hoping it gets smashed out.

I really want this bad boy but there are so many options and I have no idea what any of it means, gives me plenty to research though.