Banshee

supertouch_sl

shitlord
i just found out about this show last night and managed to watch all 8 episodes today. the show has covered so much ground that i can't even imagine where the writers could go from here. i feel like the series should end after this season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was talking about this with a friend last night. There are 2 bad guys(I guess we call them that) with Rabbit and Kai. I'm thinking Rabbit dies this season and the rivalry between Hood and Kai heats up for next season. Gorden will probably be thrown into the mix at some point too. I'm ok with a 2 season series as long as it stays at this pace. It's a great show

supertouch_sl

shitlord
is original programming something cinemax started exploring only recently? i haven't had the channel for over a decade so i'm not that familiar with it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is original programming something cinemax started exploring only recently? i haven't had the channel for over a decade so i'm not that familiar with it.
last 2 years or so. They have 3 shows and I enjoy all 3. Strikeback, hunted and Banshee.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I love this show. There's basically no filler, it's just all crazy shit all the time. And you guys are right about the pace. Not really seeing where it is gonna go in season 2 if Rabbit dies.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rabbit could get killed off next episode if they wanted and it would be very easy for them to keep pumping out same quality episodes.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I just wonder if there will be a point in the show's running when Hood isn't the sheriff anymore and infact has to go on the run. I mean, how long can they really keep up this ruse when in this episode they introduced the FBI is now looking into him.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I read through the thread and got really sick of hearing the word "potential." Then, while watching the first 4 episodes all I could think was "potential."

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
haha, on episode 4, have seen the potential.

I know it's pointless to point out plot holes in an action movie. But I laughed at how they had the little guy with glasses on film with Kai chopping up a body, and only arrested Kai--lol.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I just wonder if there will be a point in the show's running when Hood isn't the sheriff anymore and infact has to go on the run. I mean, how long can they really keep up this ruse when in this episode they introduced the FBI is now looking into him.
If you watch the mini-clips on the website that was linked, that's not the only problem he's likely to run into
as Hood made a phone call from the bath room before he came into the bar to order a steak to his son I believe.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
yeah each episode has a post-credit scene and in one of the episodes he receives a voicemail from his son.
God fucking damn it, I hate that shit. I felt that some things didn't connect from one episode to the next, but I didn't think to check after the god damn credits.

Anyway, I love the show. It's like a modern day spartacus, violence and titties.

Brad2770

Just started watching this a couple of nights ago. I'm only through episode 6. It's pretty damned good. I'm enjoying the long fight scenes and chase scenes. Good way to use the extra time saved by not showing commercials.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show has delivered every episode.. Fight scene was fucking classic lol...they just know how to give you what you want when you least expect it